**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m in a serious note I actually really like JR. I remember watching those warriors Cavs games rooting against LeBron (for Kobe of course) and JR was very clutch.

Lakers news takes up all the headlines, but why is it we haven’t heard anything about the clippers practices and covid tests? Also haven’t heard of any of the clippers players being active in any the BLM protests either. I ask this cause it would be nice to hear the clippers got some struggles before resuming the season.

Lakers news takes up all the headlines, but why is it we haven’t heard anything about the clippers practices and covid tests? Also haven’t heard of any of the clippers players being active in any the BLM protests either. I ask this cause it would be nice to hear the clippers got some struggles before resuming the season.
When people argue that the Clippers are RIGHT THERE with the Lakers if we just take all the history away, repeat what you just said.

Big brother, little brother.

Lou Will said the other day he's 50-50 on coming back to play in Orlando. That would be a big loss. We just need Dwight to play and we'll be fine. Give Caruso Avery's minutes and pin JR to the bench.

When people argue that the Clippers are RIGHT THERE with the Lakers if we just take all the history away, repeat what you just said.

Big brother, little brother.
Yeah I get that. I just want to know the other contenders got some issues heading into this Orlando bubble. Losing Bradley is a key piece. Reading Lou is 50/50 is nice to hear. Anxious to get this season going and hopefully wrapping it up with banner 17.

sqcrbbh5zz651.jpg

heard Doc is asking league to let more player family members in. and Lou is still undecided, Wonder what those two have in common

20200617_163832.jpg

Laker gang!
Question, and I promise no judgment on the answer: Do you wear them?

You posting this pic a while back has me wanting to do the same thing, get all my Laker shoes together for you NT Laker family members. But I definitely wear all my kicks, ALL of them. I've got some rare heat, but they are definitely creased because they are definitely worn, and I'm not sure anyone would want to see that. 😂 Might break hearts. 😬

Question, and I promise no judgment on the answer: Do you wear them?

You posting this pic a while back has me wanting to do the same thing, get all my Laker shoes together for you NT Laker family members. But I definitely wear all my kicks, ALL of them. I've got some rare heat, but they are definitely creased because they are definitely worn, and I'm not sure anyone would want to see that. 😂 Might break hearts. 😬

All of those have been worn except the 3's. I have ton of Laker gear and with so many pairs, they don't get to beater status.

Hell no to nick young over JR
I get JR made one of the biggest mistakes in a Finals game ever, but he knows his role and can play defense. Seems like he’s matured somewhat too, which Young hasn’t at all :lol:

Close your eyes, Lakers fans from the Kobe adidas days. Had to lay down an OG today. Got these the DAY they came out, and I mean I LOVED them:

20200623_235709.jpg

CMon now,,if you don't wear a pair of shoes within 7 years obviously it will tear apart once you sport them regardless,,you're lucky you didn't the outsole,lmfao!!

I better checkk my pair :emoji_grin::emoji_fearful::emoji_older_man:

Game 7 always pops up on my memories on Facebook as I was lucky enough to be there.
FB_IMG_1592437674996.jpg

Still can't believe i got both tickets for 800 when the guys next to us had paid 1k per seat.

This game and the 60 point close out are hands down the best two sporting events I have ever been to.

Took this pic for the Lebron Media day thread but it belongs here as well...

20200617_163832.jpg

Laker gang!

them Jordan 3(lakers cw)JB should release that for Kobes Memoir

Lakers will miss from AB to vary the offense from Bron/AD. KCP has good chemistry with Dwight on similar plays though.

Back
Top Bottom