**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if NY really doesn't want Blake, CP3 or Deandre, the Clippers would be fools not to get Melo

Their Big 3 has proven every year that they can't get out of the 2nd round. Adding Melo might get them further. Why not go for it?

We're not getting Melo, let it go already, it will not happen nor should it.

Horford, crowder and Bradley for Melo
Hell nah

They could offer crowder, smart the nets pick
And the Knicks would take it without hesitation
I'd want both Bradley and the nets pick if I was Phil

Hell nah

The Celtics want nothing to do with Carmelo though.

Hell nah

The Celtics want nothing to do with Carmelo though.

Add laker fans with common sense to that as well
And I just read they worked out Larry sanders
Gdmfer

Last edited:
Optimistic bout tonite

Cavs said no to the trade cuz Love is part of the nucleus and changing that midseason could possibly ruin things. Love only has 2 legitimate good years left b4 he gets hurts every other game, if this was the beginning of the season can't think of any reason they would say no

How come Dlo isn't on the bench with the team? I saw he was shooting around in Portland but didn't notice if he was on the bench last night either

What Zubac has done in the last two minutes alone is already better than Mozgov's combined minutes for an entire game.

You want Ingram, Nance & Zubac CORE to be a thing so bad... But it won't.

You will never win a title with those 2 with Ingram being what you're building around.

Now will Nance & Zubac can and will be contributors, probably.

But the guys who you rely on to carry you to contention? :rofl:

Last edited:

You wait and see buddy...you're what...25 years old? lmao...what the hell you know, basketball reference, stats? lmfao...you barely been watching the Lakers since the Shaq/Kobe years so I strongly doubt you know what types of players make up a championship team especially since you NEVER make any mention of the importance of the intangibles and what they mean to the overall success of a player or a team's identity as it relates to sustainable success on the court.

Bet you didn't even know the league has been keeping track of intangible stats (hustle stats) since last summer. If you did, you'd have mentioned its importance by now.

Man what :lol:

PG Clarkson lookin pretty decent (decent enough to get Calderon off the floor). Shouldn't rush D'Lo back to starter minutes so hopefully he comes off the bench

Ingram, Nance, and Zu can be a good core...provided we keep this draft pick.

JC ballin

Nance is the ultimate heart and soul role player type. His knees are my biggest worry. I love his game

Back
Top Bottom