**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Zubac got game and is the future starting C in spite of the missed put back and missed dunk. Once he learns the speed of the game and sheds a few more pounds, he'll be converting dunks on that same play with regularity.

He'll learn when to power it up and when to finesse it
He'll also learn to defend using his body (i.e., that play where plumlee got to the rack and picked up the and1 on him )

Besides the missed dunk ZU is on pace for a double double sooo..

I would hope so he got 3 rebounds on one possession. 8 & 4 in one half is on pace for a double double [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
In time, couple years maybe, Zu-Nance-Ingram COULD be nice defensively as a front court.

Depends how the guards are I suppose. But length, wingspan, athleticism, all there. Hope they work at it.

PnR with Zu at the top and having Nance on the baseline is gonna be money

They missed a nice lob opp, that will be there as the gel

Nick Young playing like garbage. Won't be surprised if he's the one who gets dealt

**Edit - after I write "garbage" he promptly sinks two threes to give the Lakers the lead LOL

Last edited:

Lou bout to lead this team to its second W without the cancer
Tell me how you feel about Randle and BI's performance

You know, guys who are actually playing
Both average performances. Randle could be doing more but his teammates aren't involving him enough. Randle has also been mediocre defensively tonight.

B.I. still needs to learn how to draw fouls. Every time he goes inside and draws contact, he's not strong enough to avoid his shot getting blocked or getting stripped when going up for a shot. Overall, his play today has been below what we're used to seeing from him. He needs to continue to stay aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom