**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol...i cant believe in a few months im going to be tuning into sports center to watch some ping pong balls bounce around again and be a nervous wreck...my health cant take this again yall

Tank watch update:

View media item 2310107
Notes: Miami plays the Nets 3x, Philly 2x, and the Wolves 1x all before the all star break. The latter two matchups are win-win either way for us.
Wolves play the Suns and Nets this week. Win-win for the 1st matchup.

My big board:
1) Fultz
2) Smith
3) Fox/Ball

Last edited:
and a ball cousin.

same thing happened wih the Plumlee's.

Best brother is the middle one those imo. Better than the one at UCLA I feel,
he's the worst one (not saying much)
Out of shape though which is a major concern at the next level

Yeah, I was going to say the middle Ball bro looks like the worst of the three. If the youngest Ball bro hits a growth spurt, he can be really good like Lonzo.

I can't believe we are even in the running for the Top 3 pick, this year wasn't supposed to be like this

I can't believe we are even in the running for the Top 3 pick, this year wasn't supposed to be like this
I mean we were projected to be one of the worst teams. I thought we would tank later in the season and have a chance at the 5/6 worst record. 

The injuries and Moz/Deng being absolutely terrible accelerated that.

Laker have played 3-5 more games than most other teams. It will even out.
What will even out? We've played 3-5 more games, that means we have fewer opportunities to catch up. 

It means more bad teams will also take Ls as they play more games

Nope. We've already played the majority of the other bad teams already. They haven't (ie Miami, Dallas, Philly). Much more opportunities for wins for them than us.

I hope you dont invest too much in this Tank and come out disappointed bro. But may the Tank be with us at this point smh.

I hope you dont invest too much in this Tank and come out disappointed bro. But may the Tank be with us at this point smh.

Not investment just practicality. Like the last 2 seasons, this isn't unnatural, we are what we are. But being superstitious, the annual meet for the draft lottery will be taking place again.

I am all the way down for getting another top talent. It just scares me going through all of this just to give the pick to the Sixers :smh: which is highly likely.
I feel like the NBA already did us a favor with the past 2 drafts. I dont know if they gonna look out this year.

I am all the way down for getting another top talent. It just scares me going through all of this just to give the pick to the Sixers :smh: which is highly likely.
I feel like the NBA already did us a favor with the past 2 drafts. I dont know if they gonna look out this year.

It's not highly likely. If we end up at 2 like last year which is tending heavily towards much higher probability we keep the pick than lose it. What we can control is maximizing that opportunity which the management has failed to do the last 2 seasons.

Not investment just practicality. Like the last 2 seasons, this isn't unnatural, we are what we are. But being superstitious, the annual meet for the draft lottery will be taking place again.
y'all meet last year? 

i was at  the max and marcellus draft lottery party

Back
Top Bottom