**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

EPUmLmMXUAcpQFF

Kind of relieved the game tomorrow is delayed. Grief will literally physically debilitate you to varying degree we ain’t ready for this. We claim we are ready to strap up in his honor, but there are certain things human minds are too weak to handle. This is one of them. Smart move by lakers (who probably requested this)

nah this just ****ing broke me

Ya and some think they should play tomorrow LeBron probably hasn’t eaten in 30 hours. Or slept. If I had a hard time sleeping last night (a pedestrian with no ties to kobe)imagine how Bron feels. Probably has PTSD man. This is very serious. May need a good month to get back to some form of normalcy

kobe's 3 threes in the clutch against toronto and then sealed the win in overtime... the heart he showed was unmatched...

Ya and some think they should play tomorrow LeBron probably hasn’t eaten in 30 hours. Or slept. If I had a hard time sleeping last night (a pedestrian with no ties to kobe)imagine how Bron feels. Probably has PTSD man. This is very serious. May need a good month to get back to some form of normalcy
man...

now this pic i seen sunday got me all ******
EPUrkv2UYAAOkZZ.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom