**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Probably been posted in here but posting cause this dude Ari needs to get checked asap. I know people have their opinions but they need to even be kept to themselves during a time like this. I am a Rogan fan and I've always hated this guy.

R.I.P. KB24 : (

604168.jpg

He said it best: we don’t know what’s gonna happen next
was listening to the Lowe podcast today and he too mentioned something along the line of: we don’t know what’s gonna happen next. We don’t know how long this will last. This story will take over this season and next summer until when?? How will lakers fans react to losing? I can tell you today I can care less. Saturday night I was crushing the team. I was pissed at Kuzma and pelinka etc. today I don’t care. How long will that last? Etc etc.

Edit: obvious Life goes on. People will accept this eventually and we will move on. But how long will it take? This is uncharted waters for any sports fan base. Let alone a championship contending team. Adam silver is scratching his head on how to approach this

Last edited:
Anybody got an east bay code? I just opened a new credit card and got $200 worth of mamba sports academy items in my cart. Just tryna minimize the 26% fees ima inevitably have to pay for not paying it off in time

I'm military but when I made my purchase it didn't allow me to use my discount. It didn't have a location for a code.

I have a shot to go to the game friday. I'm working to change my ticket from SD to LA. If I can do it I'm going but I gotta talk to the military folks at united to see if I can get a no fee change.

The ticket to the game is dumb...but wifey gave me the green light but I can justify the ticket price and a 500 dollar change fee.

Sup bros, just got home from a long day. Checked out staples and stopped by UCLA health on the way home to the South Bay.

LA Live was full of love and emotion and memories. Lot of jerseys and shirts, flowers and memorials. Of course there were clowns and lames trying to come up but for the most part it was nice I was able to say a prayer and find some peace.

ucla health had two giant canvasses set up and markers available to write a message. Lot less people but I noticed more people in tears there than at staples.

Hope y’all were able to find your solace today brothers. Pics to follow.

Might whip up my old laptop tonight to find some old Kobe and Lakers pics from back then. Will share with this thread.

One of the cooler things I saw last year on 8/24. And I live in the Bay Area.

Attachments

• 0429F6FC-CDF7-4FE2-B3B0-C41D0FA27D66.jpeg
    0429F6FC-CDF7-4FE2-B3B0-C41D0FA27D66.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 43
figured first is fake. Lettering on Lakers sucks.
how about second? I couldn’t tell?
Unless they using a real pic and passing it off as their own.

Bro...nothing about that second one matches up to an authentic at all.

Beat bet is to stay away from ebay or be prepared to drop stupid money.

When is Nike dropping a new RIP themed Kobe shirt? They better not make it “exclusive” or something. How about jerseys. Regular price them and make thousands of them
Please

Do not try watching that game. I’m breaking down all over again. Don’t do it to yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom