**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 6.54.31 PM.png

my ******* heart bros

Watching the 60 pt final game on ESPN right now. I thought I was going to be a wreck, but I’m watching Kobe do his thing. Even though I’ve seen this game multiple times, knowing what comes next, when Kobe is going off, I still feel that same excitement. I’m smiling through this whole thing. I find comfort knowing that I got to watch this man for 20 years.

Watching the 60 pt final game on ESPN right now. I thought I was going to be a wreck, but I’m watching Kobe do his thing. Even though I’ve seen this game multiple times, knowing what comes next, when Kobe is going off, I still feel that same excitement. I’m smiling through this whole thing. I find comfort knowing that I got to watch this man for 20 years.
Same. Watching the game as if it was live. I know im gonna cry at the end tho.

Last edited:
Nike suspended Kobe related items for sale. They said they are re-evaluating on how to go about it all. They don’t want people stockpiling items and then re-selling them at marked up prices. The feb 7th release of proto V are being debated as to whether release will happen or not

The Spectrum SportNet game version of Kobes final game is better than the ESPN version.

Spectrum SportNet needs to re air it again ASAP.

Nike suspended Kobe related items for sale. They said they are re-evaluating on how to go about it all. They don’t want people stockpiling items and then re-selling them at marked up prices. The feb 7th release of proto V are being debated as to whether release will happen or not
Nike making a free mass release or something affordable that everyone will have access too to derail the resellers. Or something that never sells out.
Hell they make a billion units and sell a dollar over cost, still a billion. And everyone gets a piece.
Kobes Goodwill is worth 100x to nike as his legacy will never be forgotten.

Nike making a free mass release or something affordable that everyone will have access too to derail the resellers. Or something that never sells out.
Hell they make a billion units and sell a dollar over cost, still a billion. And everyone gets a piece.
Kobes Goodwill is worth 100x to nike as his legacy will never be forgotten.
Not sure about all that but can they please make a shoe that we can all actually have access to. ******* hate it when they make 1000 of a pair or something. Have a shirt shoe combo for 200 or something. They should be thinking “volume” with this release bc even people who don’t wear sneakers will buy a pair. The proceeds should go to the mamba foundation or something

Bron will have the spirit of Kobe in him to get us #17 and 18. He HAS to win it now.

I don't like this at all. Dirtbag resellers are already inflating prices on Kobes after this tragedy. Now they'll bring the price up even more. The smart thing to do is release everything again and in massive quantities (I'm talking Air Monarch numbers) to combat the resellers and so everybody can honor his legacy.

Bron will have the spirit of Kobe in him to get us #17 and 18. He HAS to win it now.

Im telling you. I think its going to rub off on the entire team. We dont need to trade for nobody. #Mambamentality about to be the way of life in the locker room.

Reactions: DLF
I don't like this at all. Dirtbag resellers are already inflating prices on Kobes after this tragedy. Now they'll bring the price up even more. The smart thing to do is release everything again and in massive quantities (I'm talking Air Monarch numbers) to combat the resellers and so everybody can honor his legacy.
If you read it carefully, it sounds like they are trying to combat the resellers. I think they realize people went out and bought all Kobe gear in bunches and probably saw a trend and stopped it right away. It sounds like they will do something like you said as this is the ONLY way to combat resellers. Even champs.com removed the protro from their website

On a side note, I’m so sad man. So ******* sad

Back
Top Bottom