**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

its crazy that kobe’s last tweet and ig post was all about lebron.

its so insignificant in comparison but the pressure for lebron to win one in honor of kobe for the fans and the franchise is at an all time high.

like many, it’s irrelevant for me if they win a title this year or not but it would be an amazing story if lebron comes out blazing and leads this group, the city to another glory.
It would only be right, for Bron and AD to lead the Lakers back to the mountaintop and scream "Kobe, this one's for you brother"

The team will get it done.

I am going to quit my job and work for Kobe Inc.

For free.

It's the only way I could ever personally pay tribute and honor THE GREAT KOBE BRYANT

Wearing my Zoom Kobe I 81 point game shoes today at work
IMG_20200127_121808.jpg

Wearing my jersey over an orange shirt at work in Boston.
Man its been hitting me all day with posts and what not.

its crazy that kobe’s last tweet and ig post was all about lebron.

its so insignificant in comparison but the pressure for lebron to win one in honor of kobe for the fans and the franchise is at an all time high.

like many, it’s irrelevant for me if they win a title this year or not but it would be an amazing story if lebron comes out blazing and leads this group, the city to another glory.
His last messages to the world were to him

congratulating him and embracing him and passing on his mamba torch to him

I can’t even imagine what kind of feeling that is

but if they end up doing it this year And Bron collapse in tears ala MJ chip for his dad..that dedication speech gonna break all of ball bro

Truly unbelievable how we all feel like we knew this man
Felt like a friend or brother in a way. We followed him close through ups and downs, adversity, comebacks, man this hurts

Poor Gianna and her teammate they had a whole life to live

This is devastating fam. I’m crushed

#17 for KOBE

we can win this year man

I strongly believe all the guys are gonna rally together and this is going to make everyone closer, not just for this season....but for LIFE.

We playing for even MORE NOW.

if lebron ever needed ANYMORE motivation...

Resellers be dammed. I paid up to go to the game tomorrow and pay my respects.

I’ve been torn up the minute I saw it confirmed and didn’t know what to do. I felt I had to go to let the healing begin. It’s going to be a weird vibe at Staples but I gotta be there in person to celebrate Bean’s life.

Resellers be dammed. I paid up to go to the game tomorrow and pay my respects.

I’ve been torn up the minute I saw it confirmed and didn’t know what to do. I felt I had to go to let the healing begin. It’s going to be a weird vibe at Staples but I gotta be there in person to celebrate Bean’s life.
aw damn bro..
it's gonna be ******* crazy in there...

embrace it and enjoy it bro because it's going to be NO game like that EVER again
take lots of pics for us bruh

Back
Top Bottom