**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Who would've thought that after those comedy-filled first 10 games or so KCP would turn out to be the Lakers' best 3-point shooter? Like by far. He's the only one who has drained his 3s somewhat consistently. Especially among the role players. He's putting Kuzma, Green, Bradley, Caruso and Rondo to shame. Those guys should be draining way more of their open 3s.

Essential acted liked and his idol was John Hollinger :lol:

His master plan to rebuild the Lakers a few years ago was to throw Hassan Whiteside a MAX contract and build the Lakers with him and D'Lo :lol:
to his credit
we a lot of us wanted anyone but mozgov or deng during that summer spending spree

Where’s Essential now? Poor guy thought he was doing it big by jumping ship to BKN to follow his childhood idol. Then he got traded to the warriors and they went down the tubes. Lol.

Look like son was tryna creep back over here during the summer but I guess he realized how goofy that would look. :lol:

I emailed this proposal to rob Pelinka. I cc’d Jeanie buss just in case. I also let them know I usually charge but did this as a 1x favor.

FBBB093B-7AEB-458B-A156-04F69F9094D9.png

idk man I'm not sold on RoCo like a lot of yall in here and twitter LakerNation lol
the numbers may say some things but idk man :lol:

We have no quality athletic back up wings/small forwards behind Lebron. When Bron leaves the game, guys like Wilson Chandler come in and outplay our small forward, like Chandler doing now lol

All we have as far as depth are 6'2" - 6'5" guards, but nobody 6'6"-6'8" who can adequately defend 3s and 4s and score 15 consistently, like Matrix did to help Dirk, Kidd, and Chandler overcome the Heatles. That guy is supposed to be Kuzma.

If we dont make a trade to address this need I'll be shocked.

Back
Top Bottom