**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

he cant fill that role
luka needs an explosive roll guy and iggy is not that.

dallas needs a big more than they need iggy, they capable ball handlers aside from luka in brunson, barea and even THjr
Yea maybe Tristan becomes a possibility for them.

My evaluation after 43 games: I ain't satisfied. This team ain't close to being the type of Dominant we need to be against the elite.

Rondo, Bradley, Kuzma, Cook, Daniels...

All gotta go so our 12-man playoff squad can look exactly like this:

DRose
DannyG
Bron
AD
Javale

Collison, Caruso, KCP, Covington, Dwight, Dudley, THT or Boogie

Immediate bench upgrade...this lineup would have all bases covered offensively and defensively. It wouldn't even be fair tbh

Rob need to make this happen

20200114_085724.jpg
20200122_134033.jpg

I read somewhere that drose was very happy where he is right now with Detroit. That alone should be a red flag. What type of player would be happy in that garbage of a situation? Maybe someone not about that championship life

Danny Greene got a lot of downtime it seems. A week or two ago he was at a target close by I believe with some radio station taking pictures and signing autographs

rondo and lebron should NEVER be out there together. espeically with Howard out there. its a disaster. Sure its fine and dandy now but when you lose in the playoffs beacsue of it ya'll will realize it.

also this team has completely shot Kuzmas confidence. he is done. Hes at last year Lonzo level confidence wise.

Avery Bradley needs to be benched for the game. Bring in Daniels or Cook. How is that hard to do?

Kuzma realizing the shot isn’t falling and is driving more. Hope this becomes normal

Back
Top Bottom