**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I get the concerns after a L but bigger picture I don’t see a team beating us in a 7 game series. We’ll for sure drop a game because of the aforementioned reasons but beating this team 4 games out of 7 iono about that.

It's concerning from a big picture perspective the difficulty Bron has had all season against these athletic wings, namely the Clippers. Everybody says there's a switch he'll flip but his lack of first step to get around these guys and settling is annoying at the very least.
yup. showing his age for sure. which is why another shot creator would help so much lol

Dr. Jay did them back to back in the 80's. Early 30's I believe.

EDIT: Just checked 33/34 years old at the time.

************ better start playing better or else he’ll be hanging out with toothless hillbillies in Memphis or OKC

With Dwight Powell going down you guys think Mavs will move in for the Iggy trade?

I’d be shocked if they didn’t push for that trade when I saw Powell go down. Gonna be interesting couple weeks, feel like other teams are making moves to compete with Lakers or Bucks. Records may say otherwise but this season is a really open for anyone’s taking.

As days go by the less confident I am about collison coming. Add that to the fact that lakers now interested in DRose (which means they probably got the indication that he is leaning clippers. Ballz beats us again)

Ya'll king letting this slide or nah.
83419606_1510286202462401_3832415570377048064_n.jpg

With Dwight Powell going down you guys think Mavs will move in for the Iggy trade?
he cant fill that role
luka needs an explosive roll guy and iggy is not that.

dallas needs a big more than they need iggy, they capable ball handlers aside from luka in brunson, barea and even THjr

Back
Top Bottom