**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What a lackluster win. Watched about 2 quarters of it then got bored.

Kuzma cannot be counted on to score 16 to 20 per game on a consistent basis and doesn't do much else besides scoring to help the team.

Same with Bradley. He has completely stunk since the first few games of the season.

At this point both have become liabilities.

Rondo another one.

Pelinka probably having a hard time finding takers for AB and RR

can’t believe Rondo plays and shooters like Cook and Daniels ride the pine

rondo so doo doo man. With his no trade clause havin ***

Clippers and nuggets both lost. Helps us in our pursuit to rest guys post all star game

Average win tonight against the sorry *** bum Knicks.

LeFraud was GARBAGE. 19 points in the first half 2 for the rest of the game.

#washed king

What a lackluster win. Watched about 2 quarters of it then got bored.

Kuzma cannot be counted on to score 16 to 20 per game on a consistent basis and doesn't do much else besides scoring to help the team.

Same with Bradley. He has completely stunk since the first few games of the season.

At this point both have become liabilities.

Rondo another one.

Pelinka probably having a hard time finding takers for AB and RR

Why u HATING on Bradley?

He is what he is . Scrappy & Hustle defender. He's never been a 3 & D guy and right now he's playing PG which isn't his natural position.

Last edited:
Watching JuJu tonight was pure comedy and just sad. He's still the SAME bull in china shop bully ball playing guy that he was in his 4 years with the Lakers.

I still don't get how so many people on this thread liked him so much and were butt hurt and saying "Man we let JuJu" go for nothing :lol:

Go visit the Knicks season thread and I guarantee you most of them want him gone with the quickness :lol:

Watching JuJu tonight was pure comedy and just sad. He's still the SAME bull in china shop bully ball playing guy that he was in his 4 years with the Lakers.

I still don't get how so many people on this thread liked him so much and were butt hurt and saying "Man we let JuJu" go for nothing :lol:

Go visit the Knicks season thread and I guarantee you most of them want him gone with the quickness :lol:
The whole “when these guys leave the lakers they get better” is a joke
Randle: same crap
Clarkson and nance: they are who they are
Ball: natural increase is shooting and confidence as expected but not overwhelming
BI: def improves but he was balling as main guy before injury last year too
D’lo: good as a laker. Naturally progressed in BKN, made sham all star appearance bc of multiple injuries to others ahead of him

list goes on and on

Where’s Essential now? Poor guy thought he was doing it big by jumping ship to BKN to follow his childhood idol. Then he got traded to the warriors and they went down the tubes. Lol.

Essential acted liked and his idol was John Hollinger :lol:

His master plan to rebuild the Lakers a few years ago was to throw Hassan Whiteside a MAX contract and build the Lakers with him and D'Lo :lol:

Why u HATING on Bradley?

He is what he is . Scrappy & Hustle defender. He's never been a 3 & D guy and right now he's playing PG which isn't his natural position.
Bradley has underperformed imo. His defense hasn't been the best either. Caruso is more effective on defense imo. I'd rather Caruso get all his minutes so we can use the roster spot on someone who is a true 3&D guy with length or a true PG who can score and run the pnr

Bradley has underperformed imo. His defense hasn't been the best either. Caruso is more effective on defense imo. I'd rather Caruso get all his minutes so we can use the roster spot on someone who is a true 3&D guy with length or a true PG who can score and run the pnr

Troy Daniels and Quinn Cook need more playing time. But they are both defensive liabilities when on the court.

Danny Green... Man this guy is hard to watch play for the Lakers. He's being paid $15 million to be that 3&D guy that he's been known to be over his career and he's been so inconsistent and misses a ton of corner 3's LeFraud sets him up perfectly for.

Back
Top Bottom