**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hope Vogel plays the hell out of opposing western ASG players (40min) like maybe kawhi or harden.

and no timeouts 😈

Last edited:
xollo49ddnc41.jpg

I think Philly will be another Milwaukee type game. End of the road trip. 11 days since being home. Very good home team. AD still slow to get back into groove

obviously not a “must win” but losing Saturday and then the guaranteed loss Tuesday to LAC and all of a sudden 2 straight losses

Instagram feed fed me Lavine for Kuz DG and THC as a rumor.

that was just a random blog making random trade proposals and somehow it caught steam. but that's not an actual rumor.

And in all honesty i don't know if that really makes the team better.

Instagram feed fed me Lavine for Kuz DG and THC as a rumor.
see that ish every other day man
new one im seeing is the DMC wont be traded. admittingly, itd be messued up to trade him

AB came out hot to start the season , but has been buns since he came back from his various injuries.
still think hes valuable come playoff time.
as for rondo, i dont think hes going anywhere. same for KCP cause of the clause in their deals

I think it would be fun if Lebron doesnt pick AD 1st just so they can play against each other and they can let Giannis see his future.

I think Philly will be another Milwaukee type game. End of the road trip. 11 days since being home. Very good home team. AD still slow to get back into groove

obviously not a “must win” but losing Saturday and then the guaranteed loss Tuesday to LAC and all of a sudden 2 straight losses

Lakers should win. They haven't played that hard in any of the games on this trip. Expecting them to turn up in Philly

Very diplomatic of Bron.

He learned a lot from last season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom