**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rumor is Memphis is not buying out iggy. They got offers already in place and will take the best one at the deadline. So no chance for iggy unless we trading for him

This team has shown an incredible amount of focus this year man, and it's even more exciting because in a lot of these games they don't seem to be going all out.

This team has shown an incredible amount of focus this year man, and it's even more exciting because in a lot of these games they don't seem to be going all out.

They're ELITE defensively when they lock in, especially if the other team doesn't have multiple wing scorers.

Brooklyn had 70 at halftime and ended with 113. That's pretty crazy.

All you need us one team that’s wing heavy to meet us in the playoffs and we’re toast

we need another wing despite our record

They're ELITE defensively when they lock in, especially if the other team doesn't have multiple wing scorers.

Brooklyn had 70 at halftime and ended with 113. That's pretty crazy.

That 22-2 run was pure Art.
Proud that Vogel preached defense from day1.
team defense is elite.

All you need us one team that’s wing heavy to meet us in the playoffs and we’re toast

we need another wing despite our record
Couldn't agree more. Plus we need another playmaking guard to help spell Lebron with the playmaking and scoring duties when other teams try to wear him down in the playoffs.

LakerFilmRoom pod is talking about the lack of toughness on the team, which is something I've kinda worried about. Have a lot of finesse guys.

I wasnt expecting much from boogie but I was excited to have a guy that likes to try to punk ppl. We're kinda missing that element. I actually would like to see dwight become more of an enforcer in that way.

It's been iterated enough but I'm still worried about Kuzma's production in the postseason/him losing us games if he's in a funk since he has to get shots up to have value

In other news Luke Walton is such a horrible coach.

Moving up Bogdan to the starting lineup and putting their 90 million player on the bench :sick:

I wanna see kuz start atleast as an experiment . Bradley gets some good open looks that he always misses in the first but maybe because it’s Bradley. Those are shots kuzma will make

I wanna see kuz start atleast as an experiment . Bradley gets some good open looks that he always misses in the first but maybe because it’s Bradley. Those are shots kuzma will make
Lol ughhh have you been watching kuzma at all this season???

my guy is probably second to rondo on missed wide open 3’s

lih89buf1tc41.jpg

Kuzma plays the 4 and Anthony Davis starts at the 4 so that’s not going to happen.

I wasnt expecting much from boogie but I was excited to have a guy that likes to try to punk ppl. We're kinda missing that element. I actually would like to see dwight become more of an enforcer in that way.
Dwight is already playing this role. Hopefully he can parlay his years of experience and be that much more effective the playoffs.

LakerFilmRoom pod is talking about the lack of toughness on the team, which is something I've kinda worried about. Have a lot of finesse guys.

definitely peeped Dwight laying some harder fouls recently. He needs to because we have nobody else capable of that role.

Not taking it for it’s word but I expect something similar to this to happen. Earlier I said he would sign a 2 year deal with the third year as an option

Not taking it for it’s word but I expect something similar to this to happen. Earlier I said he would sign a 2 year deal with the third year as an option

It makes sense for him. He'll reenter FA at age 29 when he's eligible for a full 35 percent max.

Marcus Morris would address that. But he too expensive and all signs are that he wants to stay in NYC. But never say never...

Time isn't on Kuzma's side unfortunately. Lakers tryna fire on all cylinders now and get that crown

Back
Top Bottom