**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

None of it was a problem til LeBron became a Laker. Now he’s executive/media enemy number one like Kobe was all those years.

836EA972-51FC-4285-9B80-5F4C56826C2F.jpeg
Don't know if this is just poor recollection or revisionist history, but LeBron is one of the most criticized ever.

After a couple years in the league, he been hated on for ever thing he couldn't do: no killer instinct like Kobe, not clutch like Michael, no post presence/ moves, then not enough time in the most, mentally fragile, scared of the big moment, not a real leader, can't shoot, coach killer,.... And this is before he got back to Cleveland.

Once he got there, it eased up, and became, he needs more help due to hurt allstars. But that was what, 3 years?

Gets to La and its: only here for movies, detached from teammates, not interested in basketball- too much on his plate, defensive decline.

Like bruh. I can't be making all this up. There plently of video and articles on this. Ppl not thinking straight.

Griffin was in the organization so the only thing I can think of is that he’s speaking from that perspective in that the organization gave Lebron credit for the good and gave the rest the blame for the bad

Bron posted he gonna bring the Ether this season :lol:

I hope he does because last time it ain’t work out so well

Bron need to just shut up and hoop. All he was doing was talking last year and not backing it up.

nah im with y'all on this one lol
he setting himself up for failure again lol

ether better mean championship :lol:
BUT i do expect an MVP caliber season from him

nah im with y'all on this one lol
he setting himself up for failure again lol

ether better mean championship :lol:
BUT i do expect an MVP caliber season from him

Everybody reaching and searching for Lebron headlines, might as well say **** it and go in. He been dealing with the same stuff since he was 16 and exceeded what was expected.

Everybody reaching and searching for Lebron headlines, might as well say **** it and go in. He been dealing with the same stuff since he was 16 and exceeded what was expected.

Lol dude is an attention ***** to the max. Stop it.

Man Bron is legit on set for space jam 12 hours a day. then he goes home and studies his lines for another 3-4 hours, then watches trash *** AAU b-ball for another 3 hours. Tell me when dude got any time to actually train n workout between his Hollywood career, high school spectating career, n taco Tuesday bafoonery

Dude ain’t activating **** besides his aarp membership

None of it was a problem til LeBron became a Laker..

This.

This is what that flip-flopper said in early 2018, after he left the Cavs and was on the Orlando Magic, but before LeBron left the Cavs:

“It’s not true at all. He doesn’t want to have that role. He doesn’t really want to do those things. He is obsessed with winning basketball games. What he wanted to do was lead the guys in the locker room and be as good as he can possibly be. He spends more time on his body and getting himself mentally and physically right than any player I’ve ever seen.

“The reason people perceive that is because he was on one-year deals, because he is the best player of his generation, and the natural assumption is they won’t do anything to upset him. So if they do that, he must want that. The reality is there were several things we did because it was the right thing to do. And certainly I would go to him and ‘Listen, this is why we’re going to do that.’ Just as I did with Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving.

“There was never a time where LeBron said ‘I want X, Y, Z.’”

https://cavsnation.com/lebron-james-is-not-the-gm-says-former-cavs-gm-david-griffin/

It’s true. When does he have time to train? Maybe September is when he’ll focus more on hoop.

Otherwise, prepare to watch more step back set shot 30 foot threes

I saw the other day he shot from 5 am to 5 pm then worked out from 5 to 9

But probably only doing that like once-twice a week

Back
Top Bottom