**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

F57A93E1-EC97-4040-B789-7E85851052A4.jpeg
Griff tap dancing

Griff looks like an otter :lol: smh clown *** dude​

Opening night and Christmas gonna be sweet.

Bet PG won’t be fully recovered from shoulder surgery and unavailable for opening night so we’ll have to hear two months of clipper fan idiots saying wait till PG gets back.

This is our year.

‘Ship or bust.

All our guys keep getting high praise from players left and right but yet our guys weren’t enough a couple months ago :lol:

Kuz needs to be a sponge the next 6 weeks.

need at least 20 & 6 this year

Last edited:
All our guys keep getting high praise from players left and right but yet our guys weren’t enough a couple months ago :lol:

Expecting him to avg at least 20 might not be realistic. Lebron and AD are avg at least 50 together. It's rare to have 3 dudes avg 20+. His efficiency is more important.

Bron needs to be at 23/8/10
AD at 29/12/3
Kuz should be able to give 19/6 with improved defense and we'll be Gucci

Going out on a limb and jumping too far ahead but Kuz may shock everyone and become an All Star this year. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

He has the work ethic, drive, and personality to shine when the spotlight is on him. What I love about Kuzma is that the moment is never too big for him. He's got that Laker DNA

I just need better defense, playmaking and 3 point shooting. I don't really care about a raw points from him. I just need him to be smarter

Back
Top Bottom