**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That’s the thing, we all saying one more day. But really, who knows when he will make up his mind (I feel like he has already). But I’m sure he wants to tell Raps he leaving to their face. So who knows when we get actual news. I hope it’s withon the first couple days though.

I’m ANXIOUS

C26B70CF-C993-44EF-A232-1A10081236CC.jpeg

:nerd:

Swear to god I haven’t been seeing those dumbass laker flags ANYWHERE the past few seasons. Watch it all come out the wood work all the sudden. I got love for the lakers but hate these trash *** fans.

This dude legit?

His source could be steve balmer lol

But I’m riding with Cuffs yo lol
He called Lebron to lakers July before his last Cavs season
Then said they traded for AD and kept Kuz two weeks before it hpoened and even thru all the back and forth noise

His source could be steve balmer lol

But I’m riding with Cuffs yo lol
He called Lebron to lakers July before his last Cavs season
Then said they traded for AD and kept Kuz two weeks before it hpoened and even thru all the back and forth noise
Yeah Cuffs has never really been wrong lol
He even called Bron going back to Cleveland
Guess we just gotta wait and see smh

Yeah Cuffs has never really been wrong lol
He even called Bron going back to Cleveland
Guess we just gotta wait and see smh
He did huh

Yeah he’s real tight with Bron
Not sure if Bron tells him directly or if it’s like RP and Mav Hollering at him

Kuz also knows something to after working out with Clint lol “eyeball city”

Kawhi coming. Truest me. If he chooses clips or raps. Then he clearly doesn’t care about winning

Kawhi coming. Truest me. If he chooses clips or raps. Then he clearly doesn’t care about winning

Dlo at 16-18 would make me happier :pimp:
How many teams out there really gonna pay him 20? Also his sneaker contract is up he'd get more money on that end being in LA as well.....

Dlo at 16-18 would make me happier :pimp:
How many teams out there really gonna pay him 20? Also his sneaker contract is up he'd get more money on that end being in LA as well.....
Only NY and Lakers have the cap
Phx needs to shed some they’re at 14
And Minny needs to trade or sign and trade

Back
Top Bottom