**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What is the Clippers need to clear a lot of cap space to get a second max guy? Also, why even put New York in the conversation when we all know that Kawhi has no interest in going there?
I'm losing more respect for Woj everyday

WOJ = CLOWN hahahaha

They got nothing else to report. As all have said, they want to cover all angles. Tomorrow before free agency, they’ll announce that “Leonard and Irving spoke about joining the Nets”

Y’all ain’t gon get him.....I hope you don’t get him |l

A6763B1F-8DF3-42AD-912D-DF62EB35675F.gif

How he gonna report something like that, throwing mud at lakers, then hours later back track and say don’t read too much into it

Don’t read too much into it means it don’t matter it false! :lol:

Paul George must be punch the air right now. He could be on a superteam with Lebron and AD in near his hometown but he'd rather complete his "unfinished business" on a 45 win OKC team for the rest of his career. Hate to see it.
Eff him. Dude deserves the stagnancy. Telling people he's "hellbent" on being a Laker then turning around to stay in Oklahoma. I hope he doesn't even make the playoffs next year.

They running out of things to report lol

Bruh what? He said Kawhi doesn’t wanna be a 3rd fiddle. Then he says that. So Kawhi is not only down to be 2nd fiddle to KD. He is willing to throw one season in his prime to team up to play for the Clippers or Knicks?

Woj is a paid man.

Back
Top Bottom