**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bro let the media / internet tell it, the pelicans have the Lakers first rounders for the next 7 years.

THEY ARE ONLY GETTING 2 MORE FIRST ROUNDERS FROM US :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In Ferbuary

"Nobody wants the Lakers young guys, the look awful w/o Lebron, none are superstars!"

Deal is finally done in June AND they kept Kuz

"Lakers gave up a huge haul, they gave up the house!!!"

**** is just noise :lol:

No one ever sees the “swap” part

as long as we're a decent team, I don't see the pic swap mattering all that much.

I always think the idea of grading a trade especially one that involves draft picks way down the line, is really foolish.

if we compete and win championships and remain a competent team with Anthony Davis, then we'll end up conveying two late first round picks.

If things fall apart and don't go well then we'll look really bad and potentially give up high draft picks. It's impossible to say who won or lost is trade from where we're sitting now

as long as we're a decent team, I don't see the pic swap mattering all that much.

I always think the idea of grading a trade especially one that involves draft picks way down the line, is really foolish.

if we compete and win championships and remain a competent team with Anthony Davis, then we'll end up conveying two late first round picks.

If things fall apart and don't go well then we'll look really bad and potentially give up high draft picks. It's impossible to say who won or lost is trade from where we're sitting now

Just wait til free agency. We won. Pels did too

got AD check
Kept one of the kids, possibly the best one but the one that fits the most with Bron, check
Didn’t take solo hill contract, check
Position to sign a max FA, check lol

If Klaw or Kyrie come it’s a wrap man
NOLA got the best deal any team has got from their star

Buncha idiots
“Lakers lost all their picks for 5 years”

***** can you read? It’s two with swaps! Lol

In a week:

Woj: “Lakers scrambling to get Anthony davis to waive kicker”

Momo: “Lakers forgot about Anthony’s trade kicker “

We just need to chill as Lakers fans and let things play out. The media is trying to push this idea that Rob Pelinka is an idiot who's in over his head and they'll twist any piece of information into proving that fact.

As opposed to just waiting until the draft or the beginning of free agency, they jumped on this story that the Lakers didn't understand the salary cap implications of the AD trade. We just need to wait and let the plan play itself out.

Surprised with Ramona she always rides for us and is pro lakers , Woj on the other hand is so blatantly obvious with his hatred, actually most media is when it comes to us , let’s see what they say in couple weeks, we are not finished yet !!!

In a week:

Woj: “Lakers scrambling to get Anthony davis to waive kicker”

Momo: “Lakers forgot about Anthony’s trade kicker “
i can understand woj, because he's a dip****

but momo is a local writer. i bet she's just upset rob is tight lipped and isn't giving her tidbits about his FA plans :smh:

I will not feel comfortable until it’s confirmed that those three are included in the trade. None of these tweets are all that clear on that fact. So I’ll patiently wait.

Back
Top Bottom