**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Garland n Trae gonna be fun to watch (they targeting garland right?).. both dudes got the strap from anywhere.. add in huerter.. sheesh

atl ain’t waiting. We goo’fed. Should have said we will trade if u take Wagner bonga and Jones OR wait. No if ands or butts

Wo

I really hope this jackass has to announce Kawhi to the Lakers on live TV in 2 weeks

Woj's completely unnecessary opinions on trades is hilarious to me. Do you think his sources make him say stuff like this? "I won't give you the intel on this trade unless you give me props afterwards" :lol::lol:

I asked a couple weeks ago about trading 4 for 8-10-17.

Hopefully the Hawks are fine with us being a part of the deal and making things easier for everybody.

upload_2019-6-20_15-29-47.png

I feel like mo, bonga and jj were going to atl all along but pelicans and atl had to finalize their part of it.

Hopefully pelinka got an asset out of it.
Trae young or John Collins would be a nice piece for LA

Lol

Pincus thinks that the Lakers will be able to shed the needed salary in the deal now. (grain of salt, but he's maintained this wouldn't be hard all along)

Can we all apologize to Rob now? There was an entire news cycle pretty much calling him an idiot because he "forgot" about the salary cap. Of course no one will apologize or take back what they said

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom