**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maybe cause Magic is gone. Who knows, he may not have a lot if options to be on a good team with max money. I wouldn't bet on it happening and I'd still have reservations about maxing him out.
Mamba talkin bout bringing DLo back

DeficientNeatInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

If the Lakers (re?)-sign DLo does that mean they unloaded those terrible contracts for a rental? They would have now won the trade, right?

dont think lakers is an option for brolo. he found his niche in milwaukee, has a consistent role+ playing time and the environment appears to be drama free. also, its hard to leave a standout guy like giannis for a diva like lebron tbh.

Kyrie/Bron reunion? Lol
That BR report of BK unsure to sign him after Bronny posting that pic kinda weird

But I hope all the eyeballs front Kuz and Cuffs for Kawhi

I could rock with:

Bev/Caruso
Dlo/Bullock
Bron/Korver
Davis/Kuz
McGee/RoLopez

Man I love the starting 5 but that bench is a black hole on defense sans Robin, they'd be giving up buckets left and right and Kuz is really the only one that excels in transition out of them.

Bucks cleared space, could make it harder to land Brooke. :smh:
LOL so you want back a big that doesn’t do what a big is suppose to do (rebound, protect the paint, use size advantage) and that just chucks from the arc like he got green light all day? Smh

Reactions: DLF
LOL so you want back a big that doesn’t do what a big is suppose to do (rebound, protect the paint, use size advantage) and that just chucks from the arc like he got green light all day? Smh
I would like that kind of big but not for more then 5 per

For the last time man Brooke ain't signing here, he gonna make atleast 10 million a year. On top of that he's not even a guy who would close games with us considering 9/10 AD is gonna be running the Center spot. grab Javale as a vets minimum guy, or try & get dedmon for about 4-5 M's and call the center spot a wrap.

ALL of our money needs to go into guard play, we have no other creators & we can't afford to have Bron expending his energy all season. Wings i'm not worried about like that a guy like Ariza/Bullock/Wes Matthews can be had for relatively low considering there's so many wings available.

For the last time man Brooke ain't signing here, he gonna make atleast 10 million a year. On top of that he's not even a guy who would close games with us considering 9/10 AD is gonna be running the Center spot. grab Javale as a vets minimum guy, or try & get dedmon for about 4-5 M's and call the center spot a wrap.

ALL of our money needs to go into guard play, we have no other creators & we can't afford to have Bron expending his energy all season. Wings i'm not worried about like that a guy like Ariza/Bullock/Wes Matthews can be had for relatively low considering there's so many wings available.
Agree. Javale is the best option, followed by Dedmon. Finding a quality playmaker and 3 & D wing should eat majority of the cap.

Back
Top Bottom