**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He would get a ton of open looks with Bron and AD, and he would space the floor for those guys

I wasn’t a fan of him as a #2 pick or as a leader. But with AD and Bron he’d flourish

I agree with all that, but I’m talking about the internal/locker room stuff and the drama. Swaggy and Magic are gone but I’m wondering if he’d leave that stuff in the (recent) past.

I swear NT is where the news is at. Can’t find underground shut like cuffs so easily elsewhere

His market is going to be 20 mil at least and he's a slightly worse version of Myrie. If you can get him at that number you do it.

And fill out the rest of the roster. We're forward heavy as is.

D'Lo is an impossibility just based off of the fact of how the organization did him in the first place.

He's not even going to listen to an offer from the Lakers.

Bet he ends up in Indy or Dallas.

Last edited:
Give me Brogdon, Favors, Reddick, and Hollis Jefferson on reasonable deals.

Feel like that's more realistic.

Kawhi isn't coming, Kyrie isn't taking a haircut, I don't like Horford at age 33 on a 4 yr deal.

Carve out the $32M, give $22M to D'Lo and the remaining $10M to Beverly. Give the Room Exception to Bullock.

Cavs have trade exceptions to absorb the salaries of the 3 guys we need to move, plus Beline is Mo's former coach so their could be incentive there to be the 3rd team. -via Pincus

Back
Top Bottom