**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean it seems like the target date is still July 6. He may not have forgot but this idiot should have negotiated July 30 to be safe.

How does it absolve Rob? I’m sure he know about all that stuff but what’s the logic of NO trading #4 = Rob knew all along? The summer league thing?

Wait so can someone elaborate?
Lakers sending Wagner and them to atl now to open cap?
This is the assumption bc rob can’t be that stupid

But honestly, this is sounding a lot like denial. Like: come on guys Rob has a law degree.

I’m 50-50 on it. I fully believe he planned it this way but equally believe he had no idea.

I will say, if he does have a trick up his sleeve it woulda been leaked a while ago. I think he’s frantically trying to get rid of Wagner, bonga an Jones but people are conspiring against him not to help LA. We had leverage when we were negotiating and coulda said we will trade IF we offload these bozos. But nope.

Wait so can someone elaborate?
Lakers sending Wagner and them to atl now to open cap?
From my understanding basically we’re sending out bonga Wagner n JJ so we can reach the max and have AD at the same time. This way they don’t have to rely on making teams wait til July 30. Can execute July 6.

But if we waited til July 30 we coulda kept those 3 players, signed a max, then got AD. But it needed other teams to wait/have their rookies skip summer league

From my understanding basically we’re sending out bonga Wagner n JJ so we can reach the max and have AD at the same time. This way they don’t have to rely on making teams wait til July 30. Can execute July 6.

But if we waited til July 30 we coulda kept those 3 players, signed a max, then got AD. But it needed other teams to wait/have their rookies skip summer league
So ATL gotta play ball lol
NOLA def will. Too much riding on it now lol
I hope so anyway

35887714-BCA6-4D55-9B03-A27C67E8A713.png
Woj and Ramona backtracking :rolleyes
Clowns.
Man me and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE been telling y’all since feb stop listening to these ******* ESPN herbs lol
They running a Laker smear campaign AT ALL COSTS

Back
Top Bottom