**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m only gunna flip if they don’t get a max free agent this summer.

Until then, I’ll preserve my rage.

By Max do we mean tier 1 Elite or maxing a Tier 2 guy (think Walker/Butler)

I'm still not sure how i would feel about this, Kemba i'm actually kind of In on, Butler i would be if he hadn't played for Thibs . Not to mention he's not a good fit with Bron & Ingram

By Max do we mean tier 1 Elite or maxing a Tier 2 guy (think Walker/Butler)

I'm still not sure how i would feel about this, Kemba i'm actually kind of In on, Butler i would be if he hadn't played for Thibs . Not to mention he's not a good fit with Bron & Ingram

Tier 1:
KD/Leonard

Tier 2:
Kyrie/Jimmy

Tier 3: Vucevic/Kemba

Jimmy is more tier 2.5 than 2. He’s a dog. I know his age and his attitude is questionable but I wouldn’t be too concerned with his fit. If you sign any wing, Kuz is going to the bench (I’d trade him for shooting in that scenario but Jeanie loves him so it won’t happen)

I’d be over the moon for tier 1
Ecstatic for tier 2.
Disappointed but ultimately ok with tier 3 (especially if they don’t cost the full max. Paying the full max for a tier 3 player would hurt)

when jeanie buss was in playboy :lol:
61oJZKfOzoL.jpg
Her bush was next level long

KD probably going to the Clippers.

Ballmer probably got some deal with Seattle at the moment to have the team relocate by 2022, while a new arena is being built. What better way to lure KD than to promise to bring him back to Seattle.

Jeanie works on emotion so hopefully this protest gets her to stay out of the way

Hire one person with experience. Let him runs things Give said person 5 year deal with 5 year window.

Thats like 20 peeps.:lol:

Was hoping for a large turnout i want to see more fan protests in sports

I’m glad there’s not hella fans.

The Lakers haven’t hired/signed anybody worth protesting over. They’re protesting a bunch of interviews and rumors.

We riot if they do actually hire Kidd though.

Jeanie and Linda are emboldened now
“See, the people agree with us, only 50 people showed up to protest”

Back
Top Bottom