**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

E5B5E34B-83C1-4949-824F-961E7F6DF05B.jpeg
Smh troll or not, we have some of the dumbest fans in sports
Obviously a troll dude

it may not have been the 70+ mob crowd that it could have been but
20 people and it's definitely gotten traction

Jeanie probably super pissed and embarrassed now cuz she values her PR rep over the success of the franchise

and if players are saying they're embarrassed now? :pimp:

yup even on ESPN

the coverage was there man
this is Jeanie's greatest fear...

people ****ting on her rep :lol:

yeah bro
the turn out was sad but the goal was pretty much accomplished lol

tons of coverage
jeanie and them have went out of their way to make sure this isnt seen as Lebron controlling everything
much to the demise of their franchise stability :lol:

I feel like The Lakers are interviewing the worst possible candidates so they can make Vogel look better lol.

ESPN tweeted out that there were 2 angry fans and 8 trolls at a "protest" outside of Staples. I don't understand how that puts Jeanie on blast. It doesn't even make her look bad.

I could see if there were a few hindered people out there, then maybe it would have a legitimate effect, but this isn't going to cut it. Has SC even shown any of the clips?

ESPN tweeted out that there were 2 angry fans and 8 trolls at a "protest" outside of Staples. I don't understand how that puts Jeanie on blast. It doesn't even make her look bad.

I could see if there were a few hindered people out there, then maybe it would have a legitimate effect, but this isn't going to cut it. Has SC even shown any of the clips?
I hope not

Back
Top Bottom