**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

E0D6C73F-C518-4E9C-87E8-55F0F28536E0.jpeg

ESPN tweeted out that there were 2 angry fans and 8 trolls at a "protest" outside of Staples. I don't understand how that puts Jeanie on blast. It doesn't even make her look bad.

I could see if there were a few hindered people out there, then maybe it would have a legitimate effect, but this isn't going to cut it. Has SC even shown any of the clips?
it's just moreso the fact Jeanie absolutely hates bad PR
ESPECIALLY about herself

and even though it was 6 drunk frat bros out there this still got a pretty notable amount of coverage :lol:
and it's bad PR and it's about her lmao

ESPECIALLY about herself

and even though it was 6 drunk frat bros out there this still got a pretty notable amount of coverage :lol:
As long as news coverage says “lakers fans protest”. People will run with that. You know nobody reads content. They just read headlines (like I did when I posted the New York post article) lol

ESPECIALLY about herself

If you truly think Jeanie gives two ****s about this, then I don't know what to tell you. ESPN says much worse **** about her and the front office on a daily basis. This is absolutely nothing.

If you truly think Jeanie gives two ****s about this, then I don't know what to tell you. ESPN says much worse **** about her and the front office on a daily basis. This is absolutely nothing.
she cares bro
she came out on video and said everything about the AD stuff was fake news :lol: and that she didn't like how it looked :rofl:

What is Kurt Rambis’ role? How can he call for someone to be fired if he’s just a consultant? Or is he more than that? Of course, I’m going to take that headline with a grain of salt for now.

Bro everyone’s talking about this. It’s front page on ESPN app. This is a bad look for the organization. Plus players are calling them an embarrassment, per Chris Haynes

The protesters succeeded

Bro everyone’s talking about this. It’s front page on ESPN app. This is a bad look for the organization. Plus players are calling them an embarrassment, per Chris Haynes

The protesters succeeded

:lol: what players half the team is free agents. I’m gonna guess that player is Rondo.

Back
Top Bottom