**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dudes are staging a protest because Jeanie in her TWO YEARS since taking over hasn't been able to turn the franchise into a title contender... this fanbase has gotten more delusional then ever

dudes are staging a protest because Jeanie in her TWO YEARS since taking over hasn't been able to turn the franchise into a title contender... this fanbase has gotten more delusional then ever

She's making bad decisions man at the most monumental point in our history. The most beloved Laker in history quit on her cause of the shenanigans going on. How are you ignoring this is beyond me.

Well this is promising

Kcp started the season shooting well after training with this guy.. then kcp slumped.. had a session with this guy late in the season and then immediately after ended the season shooting well. Hard to attribute all of KCPs success to this guy but based on the little evidence we have it is encouraging

Magic Johnson was the smartest guy in this situation. He probably saw the writing. The stupidity. The buffoonery from the Buss’ and Rambis’.
I still think rob is the sharpest tool in the shed, unfortunately for him, no one likes him thus making him ineffective for any front office relationships.

Im ok with not throwing 5 years at Lou.. too long... and too much of a risk to be stuck with him that long if he sucked...

but I would have tried to pay him more for the 3 years the lakers offered...

and no to Kidd... this is the same dude who spilled water on the court and tried to get away with it... NO

Reminds me of when Lakers fired Mike Brown.

Everyone thought the Lakers were going to bring back Phil Jackson, Mitch and Co even had a sit down with Phil.

Less than 24 hours the Lakers hired Mike D'antoni

:lol:

Well this is promising

Kcp started the season shooting well after training with this guy.. then kcp slumped.. had a session with this guy late in the season and then immediately after ended the season shooting well. Hard to attribute all of KCPs success to this guy but based on the little evidence we have it is encouraging

Watch it be rondo

UnsteadyOblongCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Reminds me of when Lakers fired Mike Brown.

Everyone thought the Lakers were going to bring back Phil Jackson, Mitch and Co even had a sit down with Phil.

Less than 24 hours the Lakers hired Mike D'antoni

:lol:

mike D is a brilliant coach. it was just a poor roster fit.

Brilliant but can’t find a way to win a chip yet.

He’s had great teams (Suns/Houston) and can’t figure out how to keep his offensive style from burning out.
it's hard to win a title in this game unless you have a legit top 5 player in your team. i can name a few but the ratio doesn't favor them.

his best player to date is probably james harden, but he's been a perennial choker-same with paul- but despite of their shortcomings, no other team has challenged the KD era warriors.

the rockets shot %15 beyond the arc in game 7. 15%!!!...to put things in perspective, had they shot %27. yes, just 27% beyond the arc. they would've won and that's without chris paul.

yeah, i'd say he's brilliant/

i still think he's brilliant. peoples opinions are going to change once houston dethrones the champs and eventually wins the title...this year.

Back
Top Bottom