**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y’all happy you signed bum *** bron to destroy ya franchise? Now y’all finna bring in lue to be bron’s Puppet and deal with another mediocre season. Trash *** organization. Y’all should be contracted or shipped to Bolivia.

Signed a Knicks fan

giphy.gif

Rob safe for now, but with his credibility shot and word slowly leaking out about other agents and GM's opinion of him, Jeanie will have no choice but to find a President sooner than later so the new prez can fire Rob and Luke, wipe the slate clean and start over.

Does anyone know how much salary cap space we'll have available this summer?

As far as I know, we have Zo, Bron, Ingram, Kuz, Hart, Wagner, Bonga under contract for 2019-20. Anyone else I'm missing? Appreciate the help.

As far as I know, we have Zo, Bron, Ingram, Kuz, Hart, Wagner, Bonga under contract for 2019-20. Anyone else I'm missing? Appreciate the help.

41.7 mil in cap space

How many years was Robs contract?

Wasn't a figure given out when he signed but the speculation was a 5 year 20 mil deal to compensate for the money he left on the table as an agent. So if that is the case he has at least 12 mil left on the table. So to get rid of him and Puke it's going to cost about 20 mil in total.

Who cares?

We ain’t getting anyone anyways. Literally no point even worrying about it

Im glad magic is gone but how many times are we going start over? Our problem is the owners they have no idea what to do who to hire...we screwed fellas

Jeanie prob wants to fire Rob for backstabbing Magic but she too worried about him being Kobe’s guy smh

From the tea leaves that doesn't seem to be the case. Rob has her ear even more and was probably the main point of Magic stepping down in reality cause he wanted to get rid of him. Hopefully the media pressure gets to her.

Im glad magic is gone but how many times are we going start over? Our problem is the owners they have no idea what to do who to hire...we screwed fellas

This. Revolving door of coaches and front office. No stability = no big FAs

Oh we gettin someone, maybe 2 solid players, for sure. We bout to have brand new leadership.

Wouldn't bet on it. In either case. Team is at a crossroads, we can get on the road back to prosperity by one path, or become the Knicks forreal by taking the other one.

Vlade with some balls firing Joerger after a good season. While we still have an incompetent GM and a coach that lead us nowhere.

Wouldn't bet on it. In either case. Team is at a crossroads, we can get on the road back to prosperity by one path, or become the Knicks forreal by taking the other one.
Tough to watch for sure. First step is for Jeanie to realize that Pelinka was the wrong hire and for her to own it. Then somehow find the courage to fire him. Then fire Luke. I think she needs to do this to earn credibility as an owner, instead of hiring a new president and let the new president fire Rob/Luke.

If we become the Knicks though....

"I would say it's a lot of distractions, obviously. We're in the media every day, whether it's good or bad. But like I said, I think as long as you're close with teammates and the locker room's good, that's all that matters," Ball said. "The outside noise doesn't really mean too much. If whoever wants to come or is coming, I would say that. Stay close-knit, no matter what, through it all.
"There's opportunities on and off the court here," McGee said. "We had the most TV games out of anybody, and they were coming from a losing season -- or we were coming from a losing season. That's just showing you how much spotlight and how much opportunity there is being with the Lakers, if you're winning or losing. It's just opportunity out of anything. Anyone who wouldn't want to take advantage of that opportunity just because their fear of the spotlight is childish."

:nerd:

41.7 mil in cap space

Wasn't a figure given out when he signed but the speculation was a 5 year 20 mil deal to compensate for the money he left on the table as an agent. So if that is the case he has at least 12 mil left on the table. So to get rid of him and Puke it's going to cost about 20 mil in total.

remember when he was hired he kept saying how he accepted this job as a "service to the community, a service to Lakers fans"? Translation: I took a big pay cut, I'm doing this for the money. He needs to get the F outta here with his smugness and bible passages and stupid anecdotes. I can see why other GMs don't like his ***** ***

Back
Top Bottom