**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Woke up to the great news y’all.. somewhere Marco Nunez is still lookin up into the rafters with that stupid confused aloof *** look tryna figure out how his devry university *** got the job in the first place

Literally cannot name one injury dude handled competently. Every injury dude prescribed rest for two months before he realized surgery might be needed. Straight up was tryna buy himself time to figure out what to do. on bro I wouldn’t doubt that dudes entire knowledge came from watching dr oz wit his holistic medicine neti pot usin ***.

Now let’s please hire a trainer with certified credentials.. no more of this csula’s finest where the elote man also doubles as the lakers head trainer

Marco-Nunez.jpg

Jeanie needs to wipe the slate clean. Right or wrong, keeping Pelinka will bring more negativity to herself and the org.

Jeanie needs to wipe the slate clean. Right or wrong, keeping Pelinka will bring more negativity to herself and the org.

It's obvious to everyone but her. All the LA media heads are saying this but ultimately like her relationship with Magic, canning Pelinka may do irreparable harm to her relationship with one of her other closest confidants in Kobe. Nobody speaking out today on behalf of the team is somewhat encouraging cause that would give the appearance that some people are safe.

*Puke needs to go too.

Gotta have the three levels of the org on same page; Ownership, management and coaching.

I hate it and the optics are going to be awful but can't even worry about that now. Get Griff in here promote Logo Jr, hire Ty Lue and pay Jerry a bag to groom his son.

We'll be the Los Angeles Klutchers but this is the bed that was made on July 1st 2018.

Y’all happy you signed bum *** bron to destroy ya franchise? Now y’all finna bring in lue to be bron’s Puppet and deal with another mediocre season. Trash *** organization. Y’all should be contracted or shipped to Bolivia.

I hate it and the optics are going to be awful but can't even worry about that now. Get Griff in here promote Logo Jr, hire Ty Lue and pay Jerry a bag to groom his son.

We'll be the Los Angeles Klutchers but this is the bed that was made on July 1st 2018.
getting logo back to groom his son would be dope lol

Hypothetical question time, let’s assume that the injuries/health issues to our key players still happen (Lonzo & BI) and what if LeBron didn’t join us last summer. How does this season play out?

There are more layers that need to be uncovered to answer this question. If Lebron doesnt join you guys, do you really bring in Lance Stephenson, Javale Mcgee, Rajon Rondo and Michael Beasley, when they are largely viewed as players brought in to help Bron? Do you guys still have Julius Randle?

At this point we have to do whatever it takes to get Jerry West back with the organization. Unless there is something we don't know.

Grab West and Doc as a package deal.

If I had to guess, Jeanie probably gonna hire Griffin. It might be the safest choice given his history with Bron and Kyrie.
They keeping Pelinka

Not every team has a president of basketball ops that’s so involved in day to day stuff. That’s what the GM is for

They keeping Pelinka

Not every team has a president of basketball ops that’s so involved in day to day stuff. That’s what the GM is for
I wish Jeanie moved on from Rob but now Jeanie should hire Griff to assume Magic's role so he can work with Rob on how to best build a team around LeKlutch.

You can't bring Griff in and keep Pelinka and Puke. That's what they did with Magic sort of. Neither person was his guy, if they're going outside the Lakers family finally, the new president should have autonomy over basketball decisions, which it doesn't seem like even Magic could get.

They're not going to get any worthwhile candidates if Puke and Pelinka are retained. Nope.

What's Kurt Rambis current role? I feel like he might get a little more leeway into something bigger.

Actually, just saw that Ramona pointed out that may happen.

Back
Top Bottom