**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What are you talkin about man? In my response I literally say everyone saw this coming a mile away. Everyone knew he wouldn't put the work in everybody knew that he was going to put in half effort and lean on his "instincts" and "feel".

I put this primarily on Jeannie for not seeing is coming.

Jeanie does not understand basketball or its delicate politics.

B907FC1F-1712-4BA3-9FD2-206351F8C13D.jpeg

atlsfinest atlsfinest

Someone photoshop Magic Johnson’s face onto Dr Strange when he says “it was the only way...”

So rob is staying on. His power is going to grow. Lol

Prepare for more decisions like resigning KCP and drafting Michigan players over good ones bc of his alma mater. Oh and more bible stories

You mean you didn’t know that after his coaching stint?

Come on.

Why are people acting like they didn’t already know who he was?

It’s disengenous as f***!

Personally, I’m always going to acknowledge Magic’s eternal get out of jail free pass that exists in every corner of Los Angeles.

I’ve even met the dude on multiple occasions and he’s been nothing but cool and humble.

He’s also basically telling everyone that he didn’t have the heart to fire Luke and back stab people (see Andrew Boguts comments about his unceremonious lakers departure)... and people still find comfort in assassinating his character.

I’m not with that.

Magic is a good dude despite what that lakersfilmroom asshat and other spiteful media members want the public to believe.
You might be confusing Magic the frontman and Ervin the businessman.

To be fair, did Rob actually do anything? Magic and Jeanie were totally in control. Rob probably was just allowed to sit in on meetings.

But if the stories about GMs hating him from his agent days are accurate, then nah peace out you’re a liability.

Maybe Jim wasn’t the problem :lol:

Clearly doesn’t help when your sister shows you no support and makes you intonthe villain through the media.

Not saying he didn’t deserve to be fired, but he clearly was set up to fail.

Jeanie has always been a snake. Loosely comparing her grief when her dog died to Mitch’s daughter’s death and being mad at Mitch for not telling anyone about his daughters condition. That’s not what families do according to her. Ironically her president bounced without telling her

If Jeannie really wants a circus show worth watching, she should
1. promote Pelinka to President of Basketball Ops
2. make Rich Paul GM so that Paul can...
3. appoint Lebron as Player-Coach

Back
Top Bottom