**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They way y'all talk DLo is the only player on the team haha

I hope Ingram is prepared for this baffoonery lol.
I swear y'all are so dense lol. No one is saying it's too early to critique the man! Do y'all get that jeez lol.

All we saying is keep some objectivity and be patient. It's cool to critique but don't slam the gavel on a 20 yr old kid like you already know where his path is going. That's it lol.

No extremes on either side. He has holes in his game. We should be rooting for him to succeed not fail lmao.

One of the reasons networks employ former nba coaches and players as studio analysts is because their opinions and perspectives have a lot more credibility than those who were never directly involved with the NBA.

It's not rocket science

Most of these players get jobs cause they played for the said teams

Majority of these shows that these ex players are on are highly produced
Just look at those tangents that happen on tnt, but in their case they allow the shenanigans cause it's shaq and CB and they bring in ratings ....that's not rocket science
I don't know who is turning in to watch chuck talk analytics

Reason why ppl watch NBA on tnt :
shaqtin a fool
Hear chick talk about putting pickles on nachos
Watch Kenny smith stanky leg to the big screen

Tell me who looks forward to
The "neat-o stat of the day "
While a lot of what you said is true, at the end of the day they're still employed as analysts because of their basketball expertise not how funny they can act. Shaq and Chuck are outliers. They're not the norm.

You think C-Webb, Reggie Miller, Greg Anthony, Kenny Smith, Isiah Thomas, Kevin McHale, Steve Smith, Brent Barry are on TNT and NBA TV because of their shenanigans? Hell no, they're there because of the substance they bring from multiple perspectives - player, GM, coach.

What type of substance did zeke bring to the Knicks when he was running things ?
He's gotten jobs cause based on his name

I'll give you some of the guys on the list you provided like Greg Anthony and c-Webb (he gets in on shenanigans too though )

But Reggie miller though, nah b

Last edited:
Mo Williams plus a heavily protected 1st rd pick for Korver, who is still an impact role player. 

More proof that you can acquire solid players for chump change.

What type of substance did zeke bring to the Knicks when he was running things ?

I'll give you some of the guys on the list you provided like Greg Anthony and c-Webb (he gets in on shenanigans too though )

But Reggie miller though, nah b
Doesn't matter. You're going off topic now. What he can contribute is a complete GM perspective just like TNT brought in Steve Kerr several years ago. What substance did Kerr bring when he was GM of the Suns, where he was a failure to say the least? Yet he was widely respected on the TNT staff. See my point?

Brent Barry was never that great a ball player. However, he was always known as an intelligent, hard nosed role player. He brings numerous great points and perspectives when he brings his analysis.

The POINT is this: Shaq and Chuck are there for ratings. The majority of the studio analysts/former players are there because of what they bring to the table and that's credibility of opinion.

Last edited:
If the Hawks are doing a full tear down, time to get in on Kent Bazemore, even though he's stunk this season...

Kent Bazemore, Jordan Hill to LA... Pelicans 2017 2nd owned by the TWolves to LA
Luol Deng to Minny
Shabazz Muhammed, Brandon Rush to ATL. Denver 2018 2nd owned by LA to ATL, Minnesota 2018 2nd to ATL

That opens us up to moving Lou Will for picks.

Last edited:
They way y'all talk DLo is the only player on the team haha

I hope Ingram is prepared for this baffoonery lol.
I swear y'all are so dense lol. No one is saying it's too early to critique the man! Do y'all get that jeez lol.

All we saying is keep some objectivity and be patient. It's cool to critique but don't slam the gavel on a 20 yr old kid like you already know where his path is going. That's it lol.

No extremes on either side. He has holes in his game. We should be rooting for him to succeed not fail lmao.

There is fair criticism, and the other extreme of saying he can't develop into an all star after a season and half of playing.

I wish Randle and Black would be aggressive when they go up. Go dunk the ball.

D.Lo is getting to the line at least but defense has to pick up this game.

(Fair criticism)

A lot of shots just not falling tonight that normally do across the board.

Gotta just keep the course.

Back
Top Bottom