**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What was Giannis' weight when he was a rook?

Edit. From 196 to 222 lbs

Got hope for BI :lol:

Last edited:
Minus that last second breakdown that might've been the best quarter I've seen from this group in a while

Last edited:
No way BI stays this thin. Kid is only 19, let his body develop a bit more yall :lol:

Nice half though, no lead that we get is safe though. I understand nobody can really guard Lilliard, but Dlo needs to be better

A good percentage of their defensive problem is lack of Defensive IQ in particular in switching.

Really not at the stage of their careers where they should be switching as much as they do. Not really a tendacy of a young team because it will exploit most young guys because proper switching is something of veterans.

Likely benefits them long term, BUT you have to be willing to live with the context that at times it will look really bad.

Reggie is a credible analyst /broadcaster and knows what he's talking about

-whiplash

Not verbadem
You would be more credible if you graduated college and learned how to spell verbatim
I'd be making 100k if I was a certified AIA
Autocorrect did me dirty, it happens

but true post...is still true
It's not hard to make 100K. When you put in more effort, hard work, and dedication than a D'Angelo Russell, $100K a year should be cheesecake.

Lillards attacking constantly collapses the defense
He's amazing

BI is that dude, hustle and highlight plays

Last edited:
Lillard has the ability to be explosive, a la Westbrook but a couple notches below, and because of it he can do whatever he wants out on the floor.

Randle should be dominating Aminu, Harkless, or anyone else they put on him.

Last edited:
Come on now u can't call that on Mozzy when the same foul occurred the previous play on our end... only difference is DLo made the shot

Back
Top Bottom