**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Because he didn't hustle once after a turnover? Who the hell sits and dissects how a kid reacts to a turnover? :lol:

again, taking it to the extreme. Are you saying he only did that one damn time??? have you never heard someone on a broadcast say "he needs to hustle back on D"?? come on now

Liiiiiiiiike, Reggie Miller someone? I should care what he says?

Or you mean more like, iono, a Kevin McHale type?

What TV personality should I listen to form an accurate opinion? Cuz, that's how I form my opinions, what TV people say. :lol:

I guess I shoulda voted for Trump too then......

Yes.

The answer to that, is yes.

To everything.

DLo, NFL, MLB, Hockey, yes. That answer, is yes.

"Pundits" should shut the **** up, absolutely. Where can I sign that petition?

Charles Barkley, Skip Bayless, Steven A, Chris Broussard, yeah, let's let them tell the world what's really happening. Or, let's do what you suggested.....
Yes. :wink:

people who have played elite NBA level ball know more than you and I and they criticize, so.......

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see.......

So Shaq is givin out straight info, 100% correct, all the time, right?

Isiah Thomas?

Chuck Barkley?

Magic Johnson?

These are the people I need to be learning from? Yes?

Liiiiiiiiike, Reggie Miller someone? I should care what he says?

Or you mean more like, iono, a Kevin McHale type?

What TV personality should I listen to form an accurate opinion? Cuz, that's how I form my opinions, what TV people say. :lol:

I guess I shoulda voted for Trump too then......

i think former elite players like Reggie, Barkley, Worthy and others have a good perspective and they know the game more than I do, so if they make a point I don't just dismiss it because they're on TV

It's not about taking their opinions as gospel, it's they have a little more credibility than your average NTer. And when the same critiques have come from multiple different players, talent evaluators.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see.......

Isiah Thomas?

Chuck Barkley?

Magic Johnson?

Mr. Extreme.......

to the extreme you rock the mic like a vandal.....

CP1708 thinks the criticism guys like Worthy, D-Fish, Barkley, TNT, ESPN make about DLo lacks credibility. 
laugh.gif

Then he responds with sarcasm.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Clueless at its finest.

Last edited:

Isiah Thomas?

Chuck Barkley?

Magic Johnson?

Mr. Extreme.......

to the extreme you rock the mic like a vandal.....

What is extreme? You said we should care what those TV personalities say because they played elite level ball, right?

You said that, did you not?

Yes.

The answer to that, is yes.

To everything.

DLo, NFL, MLB, Hockey, yes. That answer, is yes.

"Pundits" should shut the **** up, absolutely. Where can I sign that petition?

Charles Barkley, Skip Bayless, Steven A, Chris Broussard, yeah, let's let them tell the world what's really happening. Or, let's do what you suggested.....
Yes. :wink:

people who have played elite NBA level ball know more than you and I and they criticize, so.......

[emoji]128070[/emoji]

This was you, no?

Haven't been in here much this season, what's everyone's opinion? People still team tank? Try and make a playoff run? Only 3.5 games back of 8th.

Haven't been in here much this season, what's everyone's opinion? People still team tank? Try and make a playoff run? Only 3.5 games back of 8th.

Only a couple tankers left. Most are ready to improve and grow the team/coach.

Lil "luck" in the lottery, ala Cleveland surely wouldn't hurt tho. :wink:

Last edited:
One of the reasons networks employ former nba coaches and players as studio analysts is because their opinions and perspectives have a lot more credibility than those who were never directly involved with the NBA.

It's not rocket science

[emoji]128070[/emoji]

This was you, no?

Then what did u say?

Shaq is 100% right all the time #extreme

You're missing the point. If Shaq isn't right on most things, why would I believe his word on DLo?

Just because they know how to play ball, doesn't mean they know how to analyse it. They don't know how hard a kid works, or what he's bein taught (or not taught), etc.

And what exactly does Shaq know about bein a PG?

So why should I value his word?

Shoot for the playoffs. Team tank is for losers. If they tank yet again, it might affect the mindset and morale of this young core going forward

Last edited:
On the real though, if they gonna tank they better make sure they do it right and sink deeper than the abyss

One of the reasons networks employ former nba coaches and players as studio analysts is because their opinions and perspectives have a lot more credibility than those who were never directly involved with the NBA.

It's not rocket science

Most of these players get jobs cause they played for the said teams

Majority of these shows that these ex players are on are highly produced
Just look at those tangents that happen on tnt, but in their case they allow the shenanigans cause it's shaq and CB and they bring in ratings ....that's not rocket science
I don't know who is turning in to watch chuck talk analytics

Reason why ppl watch NBA on tnt :
shaqtin a fool
Hear chick talk about putting pickles on nachos
Watch Kenny smith stanky leg to the big screen

Tell me who looks forward to
The "neat-o stat of the day "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom