**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Right, hard to believe KD would join Lebron when he can end up getting more rings than Lebron if he stays with GS or goes elsewhere

My goal/pitch would be moreso playing with AD AFTER Lebron. That might be something that KD would listen to.

Again, none of us know what these guys want, some just money, some close to home, some want ease, there's a ton of factors. But my pitch would be him playing with AD long term vs Steph in the shorter term + threat of Klay/Dray leaving and having to do more heavy lifting as he ages.

He could win A title with Bron, but try to win 1-2 more with AD after Bron and still get over the hump. I don't know if that's enough, but that would be the angle. (Plus he'd be able to beat Steph/Klay/Dray and prove he could win without them......)

My goal/pitch would be moreso playing with AD AFTER Lebron. That might be something that KD would listen to.

Again, none of us know what these guys want, some just money, some close to home, some want ease, there's a ton of factors. But my pitch would be him playing with AD long term vs Steph in the shorter term + threat of Klay/Dray leaving and having to do more heavy lifting as he ages.

He could win A title with Bron, but try to win 1-2 more with AD after Bron and still get over the hump. I don't know if that's enough, but that would be the angle. (Plus he'd be able to beat Steph/Klay/Dray and prove he could win without them......)

How is MVP MVP gonna act when Lebron avg 22, 15 ast and 10 as finals MVP on that team. Getting his Magic Johnson on.

At the end of the day KD will end up with more rings than Bron

So why not come to LA and win 1 or 2 with him

KD Game
Bron done winning finals MVPs and chips for that matter unless KD comes. That's real talk for you stans.
48A5D136-B449-460C-9EF4-6224DDE69112.gif

Noticed Zo really loves those old Kobe AD mids, he’s rocked a couple different pairs this season/preseason. They’re cheap as ****, are they good performance wise?

Noticed Zo really loves those old Kobe AD mids, he’s rocked a couple different pairs this season/preseason. They’re cheap as ****, are they good performance wise?

yeah I actually scooped up a pair at ross for $50, half the league was wearing em last year and alot of doods still wearing em this year so I figured they couldn't be that bad....

They great, better than I expeted. They react well.

But cmon man you know lonzo wearing them ****s cuz those BBB's probably be having my mans dogs BARKING after the game

yeah I actually scooped up a pair at ross for $50, half the league was wearing em last year and alot of doods still wearing em this year so I figured they couldn't be that bad....

They great, better than I expeted. They react well.

But cmon man you know lonzo wearing them ****s cuz those BBB's beating his poor feet uppp.

He goes BBB for about 3 weeks then a week of Nike’s to let his feet heal. Then back to BBBs .....back to Nike ....:lol:

They're budget hoop shoes (tech wise and now price wise that they're old) with a Kobe logo slapped on.

Solid performers on court but I always find myself reaching for my other shoes.

Apparently Giannis refused to stop wearing them because he liked them so much but Nike asked him to wear newer Kobe's.

Is it possible to go to games early at staples to get autographs? like for a 7.30pm game.. would they allow us to watch shoot around and get autographs? .. or slim chance? TIA

Is it possible to go to games early at staples to get autographs? like for a 7.30pm game.. would they allow us to watch shoot around and get autographs? .. or slim chance? TIA

They open doors about a hour and a half before tip off.

Autographs is slim. You gotta be by the tunnel or of course courtside close to the benches.

dont they usually just sign autographs for kids?

goldmember gonna pull a roscoe from martin

:lol: fk it why not

Anyway thanks for the info PAC. So stoked to go to my first laker game. I hope kobe and Shaq attends to Wade's last game at staples and against Bron :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom