**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know we want more from Zo on the offensive end. It almost seems mental at this point. He passes up so many open shots.

Same time he does so many other great things. Those steals today were crazy.

I hope he can get the offense together...

Last edited:
Ballin' like...

y6dv6g3puy121.jpg

Can’t wait til we introduce Wagner with the second unit.

Mcgee or chandler
Wagner
Ingram
Hart
Rondo/ball

Or

Wagner
Kuzma
Kcp
Hart
Rondo

I know we want more from Zo on the offensive end. It almost seems mental at this point. He passes up so many open shots.

Same time he does so many other great things. Those steals today was crazy.

I hope he can get the offense together...

Very true, it’s mental. Reminds of Kwame Brown how he rushes shots out of fear of getting fouled. Good thing is he contributes something to the team on the other side of the ball. Bad thing is we used a #2 pick on some deflections and steals.

Trade everyone not named Lebron for AD and sign KD. The goal is to win chips to pass up Boston!

Rondo/_____
Hart/Lance
LeBron/_____
Davis/Kuzma/Wagner
McGee/chandler

Gonna miss Ball :frown:

Anyone know what our cap situation would be next summer IF we traded Kcp, Ingram and ball for Davis? I know it’s a pipe dream but I am delusional after all

Nah. They’re keeping cap space for a max free agent this summer.

Plus New Orleans isn’t trading Unibrow until he officially rejects the Supermax this summer.

Y’all honestly bring up these ******** rumors every 2-3 days like someone is posting new information. The reason people keep posting **** about something that can’t happen is cuz fans like y’all that eat it up. It literally can’t happen. Save your energy for the summer.

Plus New Orleans isn’t trading Unibrow until he officially rejects the Supermax this summer.

Y’all honestly bring up these bull**** rumors every 2-3 days like someone is posting new information. The reason people keep posting **** about something that can’t happen is cuz fans like y’all that eat it up. It literally can’t happen. Save your energy for the summer.
Ya unless he asks for trade they won’t trade. They’d rather take chance at him this summer with super max. I mean it’s 200+Ms. that’s a lot of money to turn down

I mean only way this happens is if AD requests a trade mid season. I don't think that's likely even with the Pels struggling. But if he becomes available we can't hesitate on pulling the trigger preferably before the summer since Boston can't trade for him until Kyrie signs a new deal.

Reactions: DLF

Y’all honestly bring up these bull**** rumors every 2-3 days like someone is posting new information. The reason people keep posting **** about something that can’t happen is cuz fans like y’all that eat it up. It literally can’t happen. Save your energy for the summer.
Dudes just love feeding into the rumors. :lol:

NO would be all time dumb to trade AD when he hasn't even turned them down yet.

Reactions: DLF
Dudes just love feeding into the rumors. :lol:

NO would be all time dumb to trade AD when he hasn't even turned them down yet.

Don’t you think agents and players communicate to GMs behind the scenes? AD might be doing them a favor telling them there’s no way he’ll sign the supermax so they should field offers early to get a better deal now than next summer. None of us know what’s going on . Just like how Magic knew Lebby was coming when he signed KCP a year before Lebby came.

Don’t you think agents and players communicate to GMs behind the scenes? AD might be doing them a favor telling them there’s no way he’ll sign the supermax so they should field offers early to get a better deal now than next summer. None of us know what’s going on . Just like how Magic knew Lebby was coming when he signed KCP a year before Lebby came.

Yup and Unibrow just switched over to Klutch Sports

Back
Top Bottom