**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dont they usually just sign autographs for kids?

goldmember gonna pull a roscoe from martin

I've been to at least 60 games and I used to come early all the time. It was rare I saw autographs. Even for kids. I would see some when they came out of the tunnel but once the game started...nah man. Nothing. After the game 1 or 2 but its not like baseball where they sign a bunch.

KD's comments to BR are exactly encouraging and is what I've been saying could be a reality with these twilight years of Lebby. Bean 2.0.

This summer will be as much of a referendum on Lebron as it is on Maginka.

Please don’t drop the ball tonight LA.

There is ZERO reason why we lose tonight unless we hurt ourselves. Free throws and 3s. Gotta make both at average rate.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we lay an egg though. Spurs struggling and on second night of a back to back are a recipe for a disaster for us.

They got our number this year so you never know
Hopefully 2 days rest and them traveling from Utah last night helps us . Derozan LMA and Patty Mills usually kill us

Last edited:
Just read full transcript of Durant’s remarks. That basically deaded the KD to LA narrative

If KCP is hitting his shots, I don't think he's must worse than Ariza. Lakers lowkey are stacked along the perimeter with Bron, Kuzma, Ingram, KCP, Hart and to a lesser extent Lance and Svi.

BR trade idea

In: Ariza
Out: Rondo Svi 2020 2nd rounder

Thoughts?

tenor.gif

I don't get how a few NT'ers are infatuated and for years keep going on and wishing how Ariza and other former Lakers somehow make it back.

Reactions: God
If KCP is hitting his shots, I don't think he's must worse than Ariza. Lakers lowkey are stacked along the perimeter with Bron, Kuzma, Ingram, KCP, Hart and to a lesser extent Lance and Svi.

Ariza during his time with the Lakers was more of a athletic & explosive slasher/wing player and just a better overall defense player compared to KCP.

I think we should get Kd, Unibrow, Curry AND Leonard. How about that?

Why can’t yall just enjoy the team we got now? We have good depth at every position. I know eventually these guys will be traded but I enjoy them on the team for now. It’s fun watching them grow. I want to win a ring more than anything but it’s prolly not happening this year. No trade available on the board is gunna change that.

For Ariza: Why would Phoenix help the Lakers again? They already gave us Tyson Chandler. We’re not going to give up any valuable assets for Ariza and we shouldn’t.

Back
Top Bottom