**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y’all keep talking about the likes of Julius Randal Larry nance jr and Jordan Clarkson....All Bums. I know the team was bad for a few years but this is the Los Angeles Lakers we’re talking about here. Raise your standards. Let them go

Y’all keep talking about the likes of Julius Randal Larry nance jr and Jordan Clarkson....All Bums. I know the team was bad for a few years but this is the Los Angeles Lakers we’re talking about here. Raise your standards. Let them go

Nah, they family

We goofed on letting go of D'Lo
We goofed on letting go of Clarkson & Nance
We goofed on letting go of Randle...

Noticing a pattern here.

Bro it’s crazy, people are really sitting here crying about Julius Randle like we didn’t sign Lebron James.

Julius is trynna get paid. Maybe he didn’t want to compete with LeBron and Kuzma for playing time. Just let it go already.

I’ve seen media members who hate on the Lakers at every chance and never praised Randle when he was on LA talking about, “I can’t believe the Lakers didn’t keep Randle” :rolleyes **** outta here

lmao all ya *****s full of ****..

all yall been sayin bring the black jerseys back cuz they fye.. But when BBB uses that exact same design yall are like keep it smh
**** is u *****s on? that jersey is fye

and the shoes is nice too... Bet if it had a nike logo like this yall would be lining up at yall local footlocker rn
ball-site2.jpg

yall need to support yall black businesses. I rather give money to lavar than phil knight. I stay eatin at taco mell rather than chipotle. Hawkins over in n out when i can..hell i even support the fish spot n i dont even fw the 60s.
if kmart used the exact same design but instead of lakers it said kmart on the jersey you gon cop?

i rather give my money to swapmeet lou than a rich big baby like lavar

Back
Top Bottom