**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Blazers are 17-0 in their last 17 home openers lmao

tenor.gif

McGee will start all year barring injury. His conditioning is the only thing holding him back.

I think the aim will be:
20-25 minutes of McGee
10-15 minutes of Wagner
5 minutes of Zubac
Remaining minutes to Kuz/Lebron/Beasley

Zubac is the player that is interesting. I can see him getting 0 minutes and I could see him getting 10-15 minutes. Really interested to see how he looks in real games. I assume he’ll get minutes at Center by default since Wagner is out & they don’t wanna do small ball for 25 minutes a game.
Never knew he has asthma I don’t think his conditioning is a bigger problem than the asthma

Lakers on in a few hours, Fewcha droppin a album, and I just picked up a pint of Hi-tek.. it’s gonna be a good night fellas!!!

McGee will start all year barring injury. His conditioning is the only thing holding him back.

I think the aim will be:
20-25 minutes of McGee
10-15 minutes of Wagner
5 minutes of Zubac
Remaining minutes to Kuz/Lebron/Beasley

Zubac is the player that is interesting. I can see him getting 0 minutes and I could see him getting 10-15 minutes. Really interested to see how he looks in real games. I assume he’ll get minutes at Center by default since Wagner is out & they don’t wanna do small ball for 25 minutes a game.

I really wanna see Zupac improve. Big man with good hands and he can finish good around the rim. With all these passers on the team he will get a lot of open looks.

The Wagner injury has been puzzling
He’s been out since summer league and no surgery, right?

I'm puzzled as well. He got hurt in mid-July and we haven't heard anything since then. I assumed it was a minor injury and that he'd be 100% by training camp and now we're hearing he's just now healthy enough to start playing 3-on-3.

We taken an L tonight fellas.

RIP city has always been a tough place we lose most of the time. Last year Dame killed us with a buzzer beater, a few years ago Steve Nash literally had a career ending injury in like the 2nd or 3rd game of that season. Also the team and crowd is going to be extra hyped and will trying their best to win tonight since they're former owner Paul Allen just died 2 days ago.

Nurkic is going for 30 and 15 tonight, book it. Any decent big man is gonna eat against the Lakers.

Need one of these tanking teams to release their center in February. Looking at you Tyson Chandler, Kosta Koufos and Robin Lopez.

Mo was ruled out of training camp and preseason as a precaution
But he was cleared to play full contact and was playing 3 vs. 3 as of last week

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s available tonight

Gotta love the media praising Luka Doncic for his patience and play for a rookie

Remember when Lonzo was averaging 11/7/7 but was a bust LOL

Gotta love the media praising Luka Doncic for his patience and play for a rookie

Remember when Lonzo was averaging 11/7/7 but was a bust LOL

Zo’s shooting percentage and FTs made it hard for people to praise his stat line. Plus the optics of those really bad clanks and missed layups on the regular didn’t help

It's his dad tbh. If it wasn't for him painting a target behind ZO's back, people would pay more attention to Zo's positives rather than the negatives. It was a horrible business strategy for Lavar and it back-fired real bad. Luckily, it's not too late to salvage Zo's career because his ceiling is sky high and the arrival of Lebron has removed the spotlight from the Ball family.

As most of the guys in the thread know, I'm active duty Navy.

My ship has been on a training op for the last few weeks. Ship had some issues and we had to pull in just in time for me to come home and watch the first game...

So glad because if we were still out to sea, I would have missed this game.

Let's go Lakers!

Back
Top Bottom