**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Idk man this game is gunna be tough. Blazers record in home openers is stupid.

Im so ******* hyped

Lakers gonna lose tonight

David stern ****** us with a tough schedule to start season

Lakers gonna lose tonight

David stern ****ed us with a tough schedule to start season

camby.png

with that energy

Matchups against the Blazers are always tough

So hard to hate a team with a dope name and jersey lol

Paul George keeps talking and sounding like that annoying 1 night stand or would have, should have, could have smashed chick :

"It was 50-50 on deciding whether I wanted to come back home or if it was smarter to be in the situation I am in now," George told The Undefeated. "But it wasn't overstated. I wanted to play in L.A. That is where I wanted to go. Had that trade never went down, had I played one more year in Indy, I would have been in a Lakers uniform."

Source:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25013590/paul-george-says-joined-lakers-traded-pacers

Haters of all stripes out in full force today against our Lakers

We shall overcome brethren!!! THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAA

We taken an L tonight fellas.

RIP city has always been a tough place we lose most of the time. Last year Dame killed us with a buzzer beater, a few years ago Steve Nash literally had a career ending injury in like the 2nd or 3rd game of that season. Also the team and crowd is going to be extra hyped and will trying their best to win tonight since they're former owner Paul Allen just died 2 days ago.

Reactions: DLF
I'm stoked for the game! Let's go Lakers!

Heading to the game tonight with some Laker fans. Hoping for the W, but got a feeling it'll be pretty difficult with their home record and the added incentive of the Paul Allen tribute they're doing tonight.

Can’t wait tonight.

Anyone know when Wagner will be back? Something tells me he’ll be starting at C by all star break

Guaranteed the announcers are gonna say "this feels like a playoff game!" at least 5 times throughout the night :lol:

That stadium is going to sound extra loud tonight

Y'all know this is their Super Bowl around here. :lol:

I been catchin strays all day here at work, people that don't even know my name talkin trash. :lol:

Can’t wait tonight.

Anyone know when Wagner will be back? Something tells me he’ll be starting at C by all star break
Don't know about Mo starting tbh. Seems like Javale will be the starter, unless they obtain another big via trade. Kuz at the 5 isn't working as it takes away his biggest strength. I'd also imagine starting a late pick rookie would cause some issues in the locker room.

I do like Javale, he seems very serviceable especially for what he's being paid.

McGee will start all year barring injury. His conditioning is the only thing holding him back.

I think the aim will be:
20-25 minutes of McGee
10-15 minutes of Wagner
5 minutes of Zubac
Remaining minutes to Kuz/Lebron/Beasley

Zubac is the player that is interesting. I can see him getting 0 minutes and I could see him getting 10-15 minutes. Really interested to see how he looks in real games. I assume he’ll get minutes at Center by default since Wagner is out & they don’t wanna do small ball for 25 minutes a game.

Back
Top Bottom