**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2 of every Lonzo Jersey from last year (minus MPLS)
And one of two of the new designed jerseys for this year.. need to grab the yellow soon.

08BDACA3-5E18-458E-9380-A56C7CC269E8.jpeg
C014A3FD-79FF-41EB-873D-31111D0E87A3.jpeg
391D1E15-14E6-40B7-9E2D-BF89FCCE8418.jpeg

Will be lots of wasted money. If he's traded or out of the league in a few years. Because Magic don't believe in him anymore or his daddy controls him and tells him to play in the JBA, china, or some other league for the BBB brand :lol:

Will be lots of wasted money. If he's traded or out of the league in a few years. Because Magic don't believe in him anymore or his daddy controls him and tells him to play in the JBA, china, or some other league for the BBB brand :lol:

Why do you care if I wasted money or not?
It’s not yours lol

THAT'S DOPE! Gotta show love for Zo.

Also, those Rondo quotes... I have to say I've always liked Rondo and hated him at the same time. But this preseason
has been amazing in terms of his outlook and voice in the locker...

Lebron really aint going rock or come out with any Lebron 16 Laker colorways ?

So far Oreos and some trash looking burgundy cavs colors so far.

Lebron really aint going rock or come out with any Lebron 16 Laker colorways ?

So far Oreos and some trash looking burgundy cavs colors so far.
I think it’ll come soon
He’s been playing for black/red friendly teams
So Nike is probably cooking something up
Honestly with the color restriction gone, he may just start wearing wild, off the wall colors

LMr J is Whitlock” confirmed

Remember Showtime?

I believe this is the last GR colorway of a Kobe model that had both Purple and Gold. ADs don’t count, Kobe ain’t played in those after discount shoes.

4SNVpKYC-296_23392.jpg

Opening night *insert snape body is ready

Also for people that have yellow Lebron jersey are the front numbers see through where the mesh pattern is seen in them ?

My mom bought me a Jersey and super skeptical haha

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 19
Patiently waiting for these to retro. It would be nice if they retroed next year with it being the 10 year anniversary and all.
they're doing Protro 4s next year... so...
giphy.gif

please do Full Zoom and take out the stupid Lunarlon forefoot.

No lie, people were really gassed up about dude hitting a shot in a scrimmage game. I'm going to do my absolute best to stay away from any basketball related media as it pertains to the Lakers this year. I want them to thrive but I'm not exactly ready for the level of "Lebron is the Messiah" coverage that's about to go down.

Back
Top Bottom