**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

has it been confirmed they tried to throw juju a bag for one year?

We’re gonna miss his tenacity in the paint.

Looks like too many guys want the ball in their hands. Going to be interesting on how the season goes. Y’all gonna be in the butler sweepstakes by next week.

Looks like too many guys want the ball in their hands. Going to be interesting on how the season goes. Y’all gonna be in the butler sweepstakes by next week.

Lotta new faces in this thread. If you weren't here inwhen we were sweating during draft lotteries, please leave. We don't need your bandwagon love or bandwagon hate in this thread

I couldn't watch the game...but sounds like Brook would have been nice. I hate we let him go.

Zo back starting moves Rondo to the 2nd unit which should help a lot with the Lance's and Beasley's of the world not go rogue and hijack the offense. BI should also get considerable time with the 2nd unit. Hopefully Hart replaces KCP rather quickly.

I think he plays most of the preseason games. This ain’t Cleveland where he knew everyone on the court. Team needs to build some chemistry.

I was here when this happened. Funny how LeBron is now on the team and Dslow ain’t.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom