**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rewatching first quarter and man. Talk about erratic. I know you wanna play fast but they are literally sprinting with the ball and wasting energy.

I’m telling you, Lonzo is the key cog to all this.
Noticed that as well. Bron was straight pushing. At points, dudes forgot who was suppose to inbound the ball lol

That pace can work tho it's just gonna take time. There was a game against OKC last year where they played crazy fast and the thunder couldn't keep up at all

All the Zu hate.......I thought we were supposed to wait until age 25 to judge a player, at least that’s what people said about D’rat

45E48DB0-0148-4101-8CAE-66859405C51C.gif

I wanna see Hart drive more to the basket. He is one of the better finishers on the team.
Kuzma and Ingram need to relax, too much 1v1 from the first game.

Is it just me or does that locker room like average AF?
What the **** are they all googly eyed over? Lakers locker room should be way better than that.
Ive seen better locker rooms for D1 basketball teams :lol:

Allie Clifton on sportsnet dumb fine .. I know Derek and Big game James tag teaming that broad durin halftimes while Mike bresanhan film

Shoutout to sportsnet for keepin big titty white girls on the set

First it was Jamie Maggio
Then Serena winters
N now this biih

This is why I pay for this channel. Somebody need a promotion

Just dawned on me that the Lakers will likely have Lebron for the farewell tour. That’s major $$$. Huge business move
I won’t made the same mistake I made with Kobe. When year 3 comes around I’ll buy the last home game or gane tickets as soon as they go up for sale. Was gonna buy tickets to Kobe’s last game before he announced it waited until
Payday but he announced the day before

Allie Clifton on sportsnet dumb fine .. I know Derek and Big game James tag teaming that broad durin halftimes while Mike bresanhan film

Shoutout to sportsnet for keepin big titty white girls on the set

First it was Jamie Maggio
Then Serena winters
N now this biih

This is why I pay for this channel. Somebody need a promotion

She followed Lebron to LA :lol:

Seriously she was the court side reporter for Fox Sports Ohio. So yeah she on the low probably has some affair going on with him.

Lol at playing Kuzma at center. How the **** does our center depth chart have only McGee and zubac. Lol

Back
Top Bottom