**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know it’s only preseason and first game but this second unit is kinda weird bc it seems like they all think they are the “go to” player lol

Beasley out there calling for it. Lance debating if he should go iso. Kuzma and hart calling their their shot from 3

My biggest observation from the first quarter is that we're definitely going to need a real Center. I love the idea playing position as basketball, and offensively i think we can make it work, but it doesn't matter if we're giving up a 120 on the other end. Most teams don't have elite bigs like Jokic but still. We're gonna get worked defensively without a real Center

Also, Ingram looks good and more aggressive

Last edited:
I know it’s only preseason and first game but this second unit is kinda weird bc it seems like they all think they are the “go to” player lol

Beasley out there calling for it. Lance debating if he should go iso. Kuzma and hart calling their their shot from 3
Gonna need Lonzo back so Rondo can command the second unit. I imagine one of Beasley or Lance will have to sit out of the rotation to balance things out.

I know it's preseason but i'm loving the ball movement from the starters & they seem to be down with pushing the ball

Defense is non-existent. I’m also really worried with the lack of shooters in this team. I know it’s just pre-season but you can tell Lebron needs his spot up shooters to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom