**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

02-lakers.jpg

Basketball is positionless. We could put Zo at the 5 and be straight. The game has changed that much
It's only position-less if you have a system like GS, where they have a bevy of shooters that spaces the floor. The Lakers pure shooter is Svi which is a rookie. It remains to be seen if guys like KCP, Hart. Kuzma and Ingram can all improve or sustain their 3FG efficiency.

So grateful that I live close enough to get all the games on spectrum sportsnet that aren’t gonna be nationally televised.

I like how Luke talked about how svi isn't phased at all playing on a team like this as a rookie. It's stupid how low he slipped given all his credentials

Yea I've been watching the interviews and Bron is real funny with the media :lol:. They ask dumb questions but there's plenty of times where it seems like he just doesn't like the person asking the question. Kobe got to a point where he took it in stride and would toy with reporters, Bron still gets irritated

Hype is so damn that Lebron’s first Laker pre season game is being shown on ESPN tomorrow night.

The world gets to see what a crap hole are the San Diego sports arena is :lol:

Heck it was like 2 or 3 years ago during a pre season game down here where a game wasn’t even finished because the court was in bad shape :lol:

Cant wait for tomorrow fellas

Football then a little break after the 2nd games to grill something up for the Lakeshow :pimp:

I thought LeBron's team controls the media :lol: They didn't even let Vic The Brick throw him some questions at media day

Back
Top Bottom