**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I still like Zupac. He's still real young and he has good hands, good finisher around the rim.
Zu was much better with a pick n roll guard (IT), I think he'll be fine with lebron.

Maybe they plan using him in the Zaza role where he starts and gives us about 20 minutes then we go with the best matchups after that.

Some dummys in here still hung up on randle, brook and gelo

Both of those players (while flawed) played major roles for us last season and either or both could have easily been retained. Now we're looking at Javale McGee being our starting center and a rookie (Wagner) being our backup.

Don't get me wrong, we signed the big fish in Lebron and Magic came through on his promise but the roster construction outside of that has been lacking. We're gonna be in December and folks are gonna be asking "how the heck in Javale McGee a starting, heavy minute center for the Lakers?"

Both of those players (while flawed) played major roles for us last season and either or both could have easily been retained. Now we're looking at Javale McGee being our starting center and a rookie (Wagner) being our backup.

Don't get me wrong, we signed the big fish in Lebron and Magic came through on his promise but the roster construction outside of that has been lacking. We're gonna be in December and folks are gonna be asking "how the heck in Javale McGee a starting, heavy minute center for the Lakers?"

Mo will be starting before Christmas break

Not just that, I felt like they were pretty great fits next to Bron.

But yea, it sounds like Mintz has decided that he isn't dealing with us anymore and we just weren't interested in Brook. Oh well.

Looks like it might be center by committee, I'm fine with that.

Dlo got traded
He shafted is with PG-13
Then Randle bounced

Sounds like Mintz has issues with us after the Dlo trade

Boo freaking hoo. Dumb *** don't even got Juju making good bread this year. Cost PG extra bread by moving to the LA market. D'Lo faded into oblivion. They all should fire his ***.

Boo freaking hoo. Dumb *** don't even got Juju making good bread this year. Cost PG extra bread by moving to the LA market. D'Lo faded into oblivion. They all should fire his ***.
Yea, D'lo was sent to a huge market on a team where he should have been the star, Julius just had a great season for us and PG was on his way.

His clients would have still been in great situations.

I'm pretty sure if PG comes then Julius gets a long term contract.

What’s with this rumor I heard about Ingram hart and Deng to Wizards for Bradley Beal? Smoke?

What’s with this rumor I heard about Ingram hart and Deng to Wizards for Bradley Beal? Smoke?
interesting
on the fence, cause we lose hart and BI but at the same time we also get rid of dengs contract while still maintaining cap flexibility for next summer

not sure why washington would do it, seems like otto porter is the one they want to move

interesting
on the fence, cause we lose hart and BI but at the same time we also get rid of dengs contract while still maintaining cap flexibility for next summer

not sure why washington would do it, seems like otto porter is the one they want to move
We will be able to get rid of Ding’s contract next summer with draft picks- I’m pretty sure we can

So really it’s Ingram and hart for Beal

Not sure beal loves the needle

We will be able to get rid of Ding’s contract next summer with draft picks- I’m pretty sure we can

So really it’s Ingram and hart for Beal

Not sure beal loves the needle
Well he’s a professional athlete I sure hope he doesn’t love the needle ....lol

You neee depth

Truth is. Our best hope at a title is adding one more piece. And having our three and half young studs improve. Then you have two max guys with 4 rookie contract players playing at a near max type money players

Last edited:
Isn’t Beal always hurt? I know him and Wall can’t win together and Walls contract is damn near untradeable ......but man I love Hart and BI’s potential.

Back
Top Bottom