**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yo I've been missing out. How legit are these young cats? They were loosing in the California classic then fired all cylinders for Vegas. Testing the waters and plays...?

Can we wait until training camp before we criticize the roster moves? Stuff might be brewing.....

I need for Svi to eat up KCP's playing time from day 1.

Send Kentavious to the end of the Bench.

His shot selection is wild poor.

Svi is CASH MONEY! Hopefully Luke gives Svi all the reps he can handle. Bron and Zo are gonna love this kid.

Klay Thompson 2.0

As soon as Svi masters moving without the ball and how to use screens, its OVA!

He needs to work on his conditioning a lot though. He's always winded.

Also- It's time to let Caruso find another opportunity in the NBA.

There's no use for him on this roster and Hart and Lebron and play the 1 if Zo and Rondo got hurt.

Kuz Jersey
Lebron Jersey

Think my next one may be a Hart jersey. This man bout to FLOURISH

That is all I pray for, that Luke can get consistent rotations this year and not just go on a game by game basis for some odd reason.

I am pretty sure we are all done making moves for the summer unfortunately. Our roster is already filled to the max without signing our rookies. I really doubt Kawhi gets traded before the trade deadline AND I dont thank they trade him to us, just cant see it. I think we are leaving that extra 5M during the season just in case a trade will be made. Our Center situation has me worried. Zu IS NOT ready to be a full time NBA center and you cant trust Javele to play decent more than 10/15min a game. Mo is a rookie and will get ate up on the defensive side of the ball and in the paint.
Maybe the FO is thinking the big man position will completely die out this season so who needs a Center anyway.... I think we will generate enough offense and our defense will be good (we will miss Randle because he really was getting good at his on-ball defense).
2 things worry me....Shooting & Rebounding... I am not sure how I feel to be so reliant on Zo, Hart & now Bron being our top rebounders.

That is all I pray for, that Luke can get consistent rotations this year and not just go on a game by game basis for some odd reason.

Uhhhhhhhh

When you play 29 diff teams, lineups, matchups, needed rest, you don't play the same rotation 82 times.

Just fire Luke already so you guys can pick the next guys rotations apart and I don't have to repeat all this again. :lol:

So Svi dropped down to the 47th ******* pick because of "T-Rex" arms.
That is what seriously dropped this talented *** kid all the way down to 47 for?
I don't understand it. He plays like AT LEAST a 1st rounded on both sides of the floor. Mind blowing to me.

That full court def though
hqdefault.jpg

Shoutout to the Lakers scouts! :pimp:

Reactions: God
Uhhhhhhhh

When you play 29 diff teams, lineups, matchups, needed rest, you don't play the same rotation 82 times.

Just fire Luke already so you guys can pick the next guys rotations apart and I don't have to repeat all this again. :lol:

Dude what are you talking about?

The purpose of a rotation is so that guys know their roles and can get into a consistent routine.

When you don’t have a rotation you end up with a situation like Luke had with Julius last season where Julius is sulking at the end of the bench pissed off because one night he’s starting and the next night he’s collecting splinters in his butt. As a coach, your goal is to set the proper expectations for the entire roster so that guys aren’t pissed off about their playing time.

So for our sake, please don’t repeat yourself, lol!

Uhhhhhhhh

Man chill out lol. You’re not the only 1 in here so YOU don’t gotta repeat nada again. And plz my elderly brethren don’t lump me in with the rest of your Walton hate tribe :lol:
If we put stock into the players getting better every year we should do the same with the coaches no??
I was just sayin that’s where I would like to see improvement because the microscope will be on him heavy this year and I don’t wanna see him gone for dumb reasons. I think he is a great coach and I think he is honestly more suited to coach established vets/stars than rookie development guys.

I like the approach that the Lakers front office and scouting department has taken in regards to drafting productive college players with their later picks.

Losing Randle and Brook were head scratchers. We’ll miss Randle beating up on opposing front courts and getting all those offensive boards.

Just gotta keep the faith that there is a method to this madness and our FO knows what they’re doing :ohwell:

Losing Randle and Brook were head scratchers. We’ll miss Randle beating up on opposing front courts and getting all those offensive boards.

Just gotta keep the faith that there is a method to this madness and our FO knows what they’re doing :ohwell:

Brook yes, head scratcher.

Randle's dumb *** agent made the decision for us.

Back
Top Bottom