**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tenor.gif

Lol at people thinking the lakers have all these options to pick from and they not doing it on purpose

They tried with kawhi. And I’m sure a handful of other deals that were rejected.
Can’t give up the farm for one player, it’s unfortunate that this era calls for multiple stars AND a deep bench. If gsw dismantled tomorrow, then sure you can push for trading for kawhi more aggressively

The league always ran with multiple stars and a deep bench. Boston did it in the 60s/70s, the Showtime Lakers did it, Bulls, Spurs, Shaq/Kobe Lakers again, etc.

Lol at people thinking the lakers have all these options to pick from and they not doing it on purpose

They tried with kawhi. And I’m sure a handful of other deals that were rejected.
Can’t give up the farm for one player, it’s unfortunate that this era calls for multiple stars AND a deep bench. If gsw dismantled tomorrow, then sure you can push for trading for kawhi more aggressively

Time to buy some lebrons
Now
white/gold white/purple AZGs :nthat::nthat::nthat:

but for real WE have a 4 year window with LJ to win as many championships as possible. Being LA, I think 1 is expected...2 would be money well spent and another chapter to add to our chapter (surpass BOS for 18 )

3 would break the internet and wash the warriors short lived legacy into oblivion.

Bron and magic gunning for 3+ for sure so we need to do as much as possible with the time we have, this year with the roaster AS-IS needs to get to the 2nd round, 3rd would be considered an over achievement

we gotta surround LJ with the best team possible, assembling a decent or capable squad aint going to cut it.

He came here to win as many rings in 4 yeas, doods is going to want to come play for this last run bet that.

The league always ran with multiple stars and a deep bench. Boston did it in the 60s/70s, the Showtime Lakers did it, Bulls, Spurs, Shaq/Kobe Lakers again, etc.
Let me reword my statement. You don’t just need a deep bench but multiple “stars” way outplaying their contracts

Example: any lakers on rookie contracts need to play at 15 to 20 mill dollar players. (Finals mvp iguadala for example) + LeBron and kawhi

Back
Top Bottom