**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I almost prefer Klay, just because he helps us and lessens GSW. (Cleaner health too)

How old is Klay next summer? If he's anywhere close to Kawhi, I think I'd be sold. If he's 31-32, maybe not.

Kawhi is twice the player Klay is and he's younger. People for real forget how good Kawhi is.

There are more questions about his health and his representation though.

Would scoop up one of those non-Bron authentics, but I know they’d probably trade whoever I decided to go with. :smh:

Reactions: DLF
Lance supposedly signs tomorrow, or later today I mean. And leaves them with about $4.4 left in cap space. Per Bobby Marks.

Kawhi is twice the player Klay is and he's younger. People for real forget how good Kawhi is.

There are more questions about his health and his representation though.

Yea, but Kawhi was the number 1 option. They have different responsibilities on their current teams and is really a lopsided comparison.

timeline-1.jpeg

tenor.gif

Yea, but Kawhi was the number 1 option. They have different responsibilities on their current teams and is really a lopsided comparison.

That's my point. Kawhi has proven it. He's been the #1 option on a 60 win team. Klay is great, but he has a plenty of 3 for 15 games where he just doesn't show up. alAlso, keep in mind he's never seen a double team in his life because he's always played with Steph and now he plays with Durant.
Not knocking Klay, he's great but a healthy Kawhi is in another class.

So hyped for this season, glad we didn’t have to ship out the young core to appease LAbron.

We’re gonna have a great year if everyone stays injury-free.

Back
Top Bottom