**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dame got like three years left on his contract. Can't see the Blazers letting him go.

Momo is on the radio right now and confirmed that dame to lakers can happen more than kawhi at this moment
Lol lol no it can’t. Both highly unlikely, for two different reasons.

Maybe what she means is that the spurs are so cold towards offering kawhi to LA that ANYTHING else is more possible.

Like, it’s more likely for Lavar to run in court mid game and pull down his pants for attention. Then us getting kawhi via trade

Look, if the Blazers trade Dame to the LA Lakers, understand that the state of Oregon would literally begin looting and rioting in California same day. Believe me. Even the "rumors" going around got these guys on edge. :lol:

Pop would give us Kawhi for free before the Blazer fansbase allows this.

Bron + Kyrie + Love got wash in 5 games to Warriors. Dame not going to make a difference. Would help though.

The key to beating the Warriors isn't offense, it's playing good defense and getting them out of their Rhythm. The reason the Rockets had success was because of their defense. When the rockets won, they were keeping the Warriors under a hundred points. That's why I think Leonard is a much better addition then Lillard for the Lakers.

Those LeBron-Love-Irving led Cavaliers teams were among the greatest offensive teams in playoff history (look it up), the reason that the Warriors beat them in 2017 was because they couldn't defend at all. They were scoring in the 110s and 120s and still losing badly. The key is defense.

Being tough minded is cool but what’s it matter if dudes still can’t defend? Rondo and lance ain’t slowin nobody down

Also it’s interesting that the spurs were enamored with Kuzma during the 2017 pre draft process. Seeing him ball out during the season must have confirmed their suspicions and increased their desire to have him. It’s also interesting how the lakers FO brass have publically came out and said Kuzma is off the table. I think this is some kind of leveraging against the spurs. Basically the lakers have yet to include any of the 3 young dudes in trade offers. Eventually they’ll use the leverage and include Kuzma for kawhi and act like they compromised.

At the end of the day Kuzma is the most expendable. And Kuzma for kawhi is a steal

Screenshot_20180705-192837.jpg

Y’all act like warriors gonna be waltzing to the finals every year. Don’t forget about fatigue, injuries, wear and tear......5 straight Finals runs for that OG core will not be a walk in the park

I probably shouldn’t say this, but I’m gonna say it because Kawhi is about to be outta there. There was a point during his rehab process in New York that some of the Spurs brass went out to see him in New York. As soon as those guys arrived to the building, Kawhi’s people grabbed him and sequestered him to another part of the building. And so the Spurs’ people couldn’t even see him.

I probably shouldn’t say this, but I’m gonna say it because Kawhi is about to be outta there. There was a point during his rehab process in New York that some of the Spurs brass went out to see him in New York. As soon as those guys arrived to the building, Kawhi’s people grabbed him and sequestered him to another part of the building. And so the Spurs’ people couldn’t even see him.
Who is you

OMG :lol:
Just because we have LeBron we cant latch on to every story we hear about. There will be something different coming out everyday until the season starts. Some of you are gonna drive yourselves crazy with this madness. Yesterday Kahwi, today Dame, tomorrow Steph is gonna want out, next week sources are gonna say Thor the God of Thunder wants out of Asgard to come to LA.

I believe none of it. These journalists do not know whats going, its all just banter for views and clicks. There has been so many stories that has came out since season's end its ridiculous.

Y’all act like warriors gonna be waltzing to the finals every year. Don’t forget about fatigue, injuries, wear and tear......5 straight Finals runs for that OG core will not be a walk in the park

Also a coach gets tuned out by his players after about 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom