**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So we just accepted this Laker hating bronsexual into our glorious thread? I want no part of this

LebbywinksHasMoreFinalsMVPs is a Lebby fan, Lebby is a Laker, this is the Lakers thread.

That's where we're at.

He's not a Laker fan. We know that. Whatever test he does or doesn't pass proves nothing, and is silly to begin with. This ain't his squad; that's just his guy.

Last edited:
It’s all jokes. The more the merrier. I want LeHand to have a great season and get us a chip and avoid being L3-6ron

He has a chance to get us #17, hang his jersey next to all our (and the NBA's) All Time greats, and pass Kobe/MJ/Malone/Kareem in scoring, pass Magic in Assists and end his career with every single playoff record there is.

Just hope he stays healthy during his tenure here. 75ish games a year for all 4 would be perfect. With luck he plays a 5th year for us, ala Wilt.

Crap.

I just thought of my Angels signing Pujols, and how that has gone for us.

Not good. It hasn't been good. Now I'm afraid this Lebby signing could be the same.

Change my mind.

Please.

Last edited:
Bron and Bron JR on the Lakers would be epic...

He’s making a movie about this so u know that’s how the movie will end...

Get ya popcorn ready

I'll get a Bron jersey when he brings #17 and 18.

I'm with whoever said that the Lebby jersey will be copped upon a championship. If he don't help us surpass or at least tie the Celtics, all this excitement is for nothing.

Un5F2vt.gif

He has a chance to get us #17, hang his jersey next to all our (and the NBA's) All Time greats, and pass Kobe/MJ/Malone/Kareem in scoring, pass Magic in Assists and end his career with every single playoff record there is.

Just hope he stays healthy during his tenure here. 75ish games a year for all 4 would be perfect. With luck he plays a 5th year for us, ala Wilt.

The only thing that scares me with him over the next 4 years is our pace of play.... last season we were #3 in pace and I am sure Luke wants to be #1 this season. LeBron has never been on a squad in the top 10 in pace. With all his mileage in this last chapter for him I am not sure if it is smart for him to be running faster and jumping more over this time period.
Makes me wonder how much Luke changes his gameplan.... speaking of Luke there has hardly been any mention of him or his input. All you hear is Magic & Bron's input on how the team is going to look and how they are going to play. Not 1 mention of anything about what Luke thinks.

The only thing that scares me with him over the next 4 years is our pace of play.... last season we were #3 in pace and I am sure Luke wants to be #1 this season. LeBron has never been on a squad in the top 10 in pace. With all his mileage in this last chapter for him I am not sure if it is smart for him to be running faster and jumping more over this time period.
Makes me wonder how much Luke changes his gameplan.... speaking of Luke there has hardly been any mention of him or his input. All you hear is Magic & Bron's input on how the team is going to look and how they are going to play. Not 1 mention of anything about what Luke thinks.
Cause Luke won’t be the coach after this upcoming season...

Back
Top Bottom